Reactions to The Iranian Times emails
January 12, 2001
Reaction from people who do not want to receive emails from The Iranian Times. Compiled
over a period several months, they represent less than one percent of the
people who remained on the mailing list. Each comment is from a different
person. They are in order -- from the very polite to...
* Thank you for my one month free subscription to your fine online magazine.
I will not be subscribing at this time, but only because I spend my working
days in front of a computer, and consider recreational reading that which
I can leaf through, unplugged. Keep up the good work.
* Hi. Thank you for these newsletters from The Iranian Times, but I
do not remember subscribing to such a thing or how you could have obtained
my email. Could you kindly unsubscribe me? I do not want to receive these
messages anymore. Thank you.
* Thanks for the complementary subscription -- it's a good idea -- but
one of the things I realized is that I really don't have enough time to
really read stuff on your site -- so I have to pass up on the subscription.
* Please stop sending these things to me. I only had to use it once,
for a world cultures project I had to do, and I don't need it anymore.
I don't even read them. Please stop sending these things. They're annoying.
* To whom it may concern: I do not recall subscribing to The Iranian
Times. Please cancel my subscription immediately.
* Please stop emailing me about this stuff. I'm not interested. I'll
go to the site whenever I want. I really don't need the emails. Please
don't think that I'm being rude. I don't mean anything by it.
* With due respect I would like to discontinue receiving your newsletters
at work, as I find them slightly distracting in a work environment.
* I do not want the one-month free subscription to The Iranian Times,
because I do not have time to read it. Please accept this: "I do not
like to subscribe to THE IRANIAN TIMES".
* I must insist that you cease emailing to this address.
* I feel annoyed at getting bombarded with your daily emails. Please
remove my name and address from your list.
* Don't send me emails anymore. I don' t want to receive emails form
you. It's very irritating that you send me junk mail every day. I know
where I have to look, if I need some information.
* Could you please take me OFF your mailing list.
* You have been sending me emails every morning. Please stop them for
* PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THE LIST....
* Your emails are disturbing me. Please stop emailing me otherwise I'll
take legal action.
* I don't want anymore of this crap u are sending me. I don't want to
be a member of this sheety site. I quit this site. Take me off your list
* I want to sign out!!!!!!!!!!! Now !!!!!! Please !!!!!!!!!!!!
* DON'T SEND EMAIL TO ME , STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* Please don't send me emails anymore....
* TAKE ME OFF THE LIST TAKE ME OFF THE LIST TAKE ME OFF THE LIST TAKE
ME OFF THE LIST TAKE ME OFF THE LIST TAKE ME OFF THE LIST TAKE ME OFF THE
LIST TAKE ME OFF THE LIST TAKE ME OFF THE LIST
* Hey you fucking asshole. Fuck you. I hate you. Never ever write me
again. You are fucking annoying. You get on my nerves.
* Martikeh aldang. digeh email nadeh. yek baar digeh email bedi maadareto
migaam. haalit shod? ageh faghat yek baar digeh email bedi ashdareh vashdaret
mikonam. haaliteh yaa nah?