A provision of the law U.S. President Barack Obama signed last summer, which goes into effect on Feb. 6, states that funds being used to pay for oil must remain in a bank account in the purchasing country and can be used only for non-sanctioned, bilateral trade between that country and Iran. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- از مستی مجری شبکه من و تو تا حماس تروریست!...
- The secret handbook that helps Israel twist the BBC round its little f...
- UN Security Council agrees on statement calling for cease-fire in Gaza
- U.S. diplomats' return to Libya could be more hazardous than exit
- World’s Most Expensive RV Sold in Dubai [w/Video]