A provision of the law U.S. President Barack Obama signed last summer, which goes into effect on Feb. 6, states that funds being used to pay for oil must remain in a bank account in the purchasing country and can be used only for non-sanctioned, bilateral trade between that country and Iran. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Syrian Rebels welcome US Air strikes on ISIL Terrorists
- Top Iran filmmaker says sick children paying price for sanctions
- Netanyahu's support drops over Gaza offensive - Video
- U.S. may use secrets act to stop suit against Iran sanctions group| Re...
- Britain poorer than all US states except Mississippi