A provision of the law U.S. President Barack Obama signed last summer, which goes into effect on Feb. 6, states that funds being used to pay for oil must remain in a bank account in the purchasing country and can be used only for non-sanctioned, bilateral trade between that country and Iran. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- CIA and Mossad killed senior Hezbollah figure in car bombing
- Clashes Intensify Between Armenia and Azerbaijan Over Disputed Land
- ‘Kill our pilot and we’ll execute ALL your prisoners': Jordan ‘says it...
- Taliban Justice Gains Favor as Official Afghan Courts Fail
- The Five Most Sexist Super Bowl Ads Ever