A provision of the law U.S. President Barack Obama signed last summer, which goes into effect on Feb. 6, states that funds being used to pay for oil must remain in a bank account in the purchasing country and can be used only for non-sanctioned, bilateral trade between that country and Iran. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Iran says Peugeot would pay compensation for withdrawal during sanctio...
- Turkey descends into civil war as conflict in southeast escalates
- The Iranian republic we don’t know
- Message from Saeed Malekpour’s Sister to Supporters
- Alireza Golipour In Critical Health Condition In Ward 7 Of Evin Prison...