President Barack Obama awards the National Medal of Technology and Innovation to Dr. Gholam Peyman of Arizona Retinal Specialists, Friday, Feb. 1, 2013, during a ceremony in the East Room of the White House in Washington. The awards are the highest honors bestowed by the United States Government upon scientists, engineers, and inventors. (AP Photo/ ... Read the full article...
Featured Science & Technology News Stories
- Oldest footprints not in African found in England | UPI.com
- U.S. Promotes Network to Foil Digital Spying | The New York Times
- Scientists say a laser could induce rain and lightening | UPI.com
- Women@NASA | Tahani Amer | women.nasa.gov
- Iran teaches Germany a lesson in football's RoboCup | Hindustan Times