Committee of Human Rights Reporters – On February 12, 2013, Ardeshir Fanaeyan and Shidrokh Firouzian, Baha’i citizens living in the city of Semnan were detained. Intelligence agents raided the residences of the 2 Baha’i citizens, conducted a search, confiscated personal items, and transferred them to the Semnan Intelligence Ministry headquarters. During the past years, pressures against citizens following the Baha’i faith have intensified. Baha’i citizens are routin ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Otherwise Occupied / The commandment to expel - Diplomacy and Defense ...
- Neighbors but not Friends: Gilan, Gorbachev, and 8 Other Russian-Irani...
- On Iran: Congress, Please Step Aside
- Time to admit that Israel is a sick society that needs treatment
- Why this Iranian-born writer fears for America’s soul