Committee of Human Rights Reporters – On February 12, 2013, Ardeshir Fanaeyan and Shidrokh Firouzian, Baha’i citizens living in the city of Semnan were detained. Intelligence agents raided the residences of the 2 Baha’i citizens, conducted a search, confiscated personal items, and transferred them to the Semnan Intelligence Ministry headquarters. During the past years, pressures against citizens following the Baha’i faith have intensified. Baha’i citizens are routin ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Did Iran stage ‘downing’ of Israeli drone?
- Ukraine crisis: Nato readies a rapid-reaction spearhead force in respo...
- 5 reasons to suspect that Jesus never existed
- 'NYT' continues using discredited figures suggesting parity between Is...
- BBC News - Iran internet: Hassan Rouhani tells clerics web is vital