A Syrian government militia that the U.S. has declared a terrorist organization is becoming increasingly important to the Syrian governments strategy as it attempts to shore up its still-loyal but beleaguered military. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- No ‘P’ in Arabic Means No Palestine, Israeli Lawmaker Says
- Inching closer to a regional, or perhaps global, all-out war?
- Scientists Detect Gravitational Waves, Confirming Einstein's Theory Ab...
- Teacher shoots dead six colleagues in Saudi Arabia, state TV reports |...
- Ayatollah Khamenei’s enormous dilemma | GulfNews.com