WASHINGTON/FRANKFURT (Reuters) - U.S. lawmakers are crafting a bill aimed at stopping the European Central Bank from handling business from the Iranian government, a congressional aide said on Thursday, Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- 5 reasons to suspect that Jesus never existed
- Iranian Women's Monthly Under Pressure From Hard-Liners
- Ayatollah Urges Iran To Boycott 'Immoral' High-Speed Mobile Data
- Turkey's new premier says 'no hope' of normalizing ties with Israel un...
- Iran to accelerate construction of railway aimed to connect country to...