The cease-fire announced Tuesday between Israel and Palestinian factions — if it holds — will end seven weeks of fighting that killed more than 2,200 Gazans and 69 Israelis. But as the rival camps seek to put their spin on the outcome, one assessment of Israel’s Gaza operation that won’t be publicized is the U.S. military’s. Though the Pentagon shies from publicly expressing judgments that might fall afoul of a decidedly pro-Israel Congress, senior U.S. military sou ...Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Women wearing a burqa will be fined £6,500 in Switzerland
- How the Texas senator peddles bigotry.
- Why did Turkey dare shoot down a Russian Plane? The Proxy War in Syria
- Here's one easy way to share your Thanksgiving meal with Syrian refuge...
- Stock Prices of Weapons Manufacturers Soaring Since Paris Attack