The cease-fire announced Tuesday between Israel and Palestinian factions — if it holds — will end seven weeks of fighting that killed more than 2,200 Gazans and 69 Israelis. But as the rival camps seek to put their spin on the outcome, one assessment of Israel’s Gaza operation that won’t be publicized is the U.S. military’s. Though the Pentagon shies from publicly expressing judgments that might fall afoul of a decidedly pro-Israel Congress, senior U.S. military sou ...Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- A Quarter Of Holocaust Survivors Live Below The Poverty Line
- Once-Prized Tibetan Mastiffs Are Discarded as Fad Ends in China
- Iran vows nuclear enrichment 'without limits' unless sanctions end
- Sewol Ferry one year memorial turns ugly ~ Netizen Buzz
- A Report about Political Prisoners Situation in Ward 350 in Evin Priso...