About 170 more Iranian children could soon be executed: new official statistics

 Islamic Regime in Iran has been on a so called moral mission to clear the society from “Thugs and Hoodlums” and in this process they have already executed 100’s of young Iranian in the past few months. According the 2006 records, Iran’s government has committed the highest percentage of executions in the world. However this year Iran has already exceeded its prior record substantially.

In a shocking announcement yesterday, Colonel Ahmad Roozbahani, the head of moral division of Iran’s police stated ” Based on recent studies performed: from the 4800 “thugs an Hoodlums” who have been arrested since the beginning  the “collection plan” , 5%  are between the ages of 14 and 17″. Roozbahani stated that possibly 30% face life sentence while the execution orders of all the remaining has not yet been finalized.

The new shocking official statistics translates to 240 additional Iranian children who are imprisoned under the context of “Collection plan” of the “Thugs and Hoodlums”; about 70 of which (30%) facing life sentences and the remaining 70% or about 170 are anticipated to be executed (some have already been executed) this year.

Article 37 of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child states: Neither capital punishment nor life imprisonment without possibility of release shall be imposed for offences committed by persons below eighteen years of age “. Iran is a signatory to the convention..Iran already holds the number one records of child executions worldwide. Stop Child Executions Campaign has recorded the names of at least 80 other children facing execution in Iran. There are other reports under our study (soon to be published) which indicate a much higher number of children on death row in Iran.

Unless the world community, United Nations, human rights organizations and other citizens immediately act to stop this mass murder by Islamic Regime in Iran, 170 more Iranian children can be executed in the next few months.

How you can help: http://www.stopchildexecutions.com/how-you-can-help.aspx

Source: Etemaad Newspaper

Meet Iranian Singles

Iranian Singles

Recipient Of The Serena Shim Award

Serena Shim Award
Meet your Persian Love Today!
Meet your Persian Love Today!