- Regime vows to rally 7 million Basijis next Friday.
- Random SMS warnings have been sent to would-be protesters in the lead-up to December 7 mass demonstrations.
- Prosecutor General Mohseni Ejei throws in his warnings: ‘Any action that disturbs the regime will be confronted without restraint and no excuse will be acceptable.’
- Rooz news site has obtained emails between deceased Kahrizak witness Dr. Pourandarjani and two of his friends in the days before his death.
- The Supreme Audit Court insists that the government owes $1 billion of oil money to the treasury. The response of 65 legislators: a bill to limit the audit court’s powers.
(For more details, go here)