- General ‘Dutch’ Huyser, in his biography has basically confirmed that the Shah was toppled by the U.S. It has now been established that General Fardoost (A Senior Iranian General) met secretly with General Huyser in 1979 who had secretly visited Iran along with two other American Officers. Fardoost was very much in connected to American and European plans within Iran, and made sure the army stayed impotent while mass demonstrations to topple the Shah were going on.
- The Theocracy was imposed on Iran by the U.S. with a minority of the clergy under Khomeini’s leadership assuming power, with substantial cooperation, assistance and manipulation of the West! Media reports in Iran – specifically from Western sources (while Iran’s National Radio and TV networks were down due to an employee strike) spread the word and engineered the rise of this group of Mullahs…among all opposition groups.
3. There actually is secret (and now not so secret) Accord between the United States and Iran’s Mullahs called Algiers Accords of January 19, 1981, brokered by the Algerian government. Among its chief provisions are:
– The US would not intervene politically or militarily in Iranian internal affairs– The US would remove a freeze on Iranian assets and trade sanctions on Iran – Both countries would end litigation between their respective governments and citizens referring them to international arbitration, namely the Iran-United States Claims Tribunal.
4. On January 28th, 1987 The White House confirmed that President Reagan had sent a signed Bible, a special hand written message and a cake shaped in the form of a key to Iran’s leaders. The confirmation came in remarks by Larry Speakes, the White House spokesman, three months after Iran first disclosed the Bible’s existence. The bible, with a signed inscription by Mr. Reagan, was displayed Wednesday at a news conference in Teheran by Iran’s Speaker of Parliament, Hojatolislam Hashemi Rafsanjani. Mr. Reagan’s signature and the date of Oct. 3, 1986, under a handwritten quotation, had been given by American emissaries to an intermediary in Frankfurt to be passed on to Iranian leaders. ”It was a gesture to indicate that those who were there were truly representing the President, and that the President, too, was a man of God,” he said. President Reagan, you might recall could not remember anything about sale of arms to Iran; and Vice President Bush claimed he was out of the loop; and then Iran’s Speaker of Parliament Mr. Rafsanjani (one of Iran’s Billionaire Mullahs) during a sermon at Tehran University (the very same week) accused the United States of being an Evil country. Once again rhetoric and reality did not match. Rafsanjani was the Iranian counter revolutionary who received and ate the infamous key shaped Cake with the Iran Contra convict Oliver North in Tehran Airport. They both conspired to finance Contras Death Squads to sabotage revolutionary Sandanistas and indiscriminately kill the civilians in order to ensure the failure of Sandanistas semi-socialist system. Incidentally, one of his brothers headed the country’s largest copper mine; another took control of the state-owned TV network; a brother-in-law became governor of Kerman province, while a cousin runs an outfit that dominates Iran’s $400 million pistachio export business; one of Rafsanjani’s sons took key positions in the Ministry of Oil; another son heads the Tehran Metro construction project (an estimated one billion dollars spent so far).which stretches all over the glob beyond the reach of the Iranian government. Today, Rafsanjani’s octopus family is in control of everything from narcotics, prostitution rings, and illicit alcohols to investments firms in US TV stations, Canada’s private toll ways, Australia Meat packing and wherever his multi national Corporation can operate. Rafsanjani Family operates through various foundations and front companies, that is why he innocently claims that he is a humble man with no assets.. The family is also believed to control one of Iran’s biggest oil engineering companies, a plant assembling Daewoo automobiles, Iran’s best private airline and control of various media in Iran and abroad. Rafsanjani is role in the staged hostage crisis and subsequent timing of their release made him the darling of Republican Party. That is why his corporations and stamens are behind hundreds of TV, radio, and internet conglomerates across the US, and the Globe. Rafsanjani became Iran’s President three years after receiving the bible from Reagan from 1989 to 1997 and is now the chairman of the powerful Expediency Council, which is the seat of actual political power in Iran.
- Oliver North is now a celebrity. Despite often confusing yet patriotic appearances by witnesses many of these key players in the Iran-Contra Affair, and clear violations of law, no serious sentence was ever handed out to anyone (the harshest sentence was two years probation and a $20,000 fine). Secret links with Iran, secret deals with Iran…have no consequences…despite the law.
- During the first 10 years of the Islamic Republic, the Regime rounded up and then imprisoned and then killed over 300,000 communists…that had emerged during the early phases of the revolution (in opposition to the Shah).
7. In a book called “Devil’s Game: How the United States Helped Unleash Fundamentalist Islam” Robert Dreyfuss, an investigative journalist discusses how Western governments supported the growth of Islamic radicals for several purposes. The book addresses a number of different Middle Eastern interventions made by the West, as outlined below.
– Islamic Radicalism as a tool against Pro-Soviet Pan-Arabism
i. The book discusses how Western governments supported the growth of the Muslim Brotherhood in order to sabotage the efforts of Pro-Soviet Arab Nationalist leaders such as Abdul Nasser of Egypt. The goals of Abdul Nasser were to end Western domination and control in the Middle East. This was a great threat to Western interests, who used the Islamic brotherhood to destabilize the Nassar government. The Islamic Brotherhood continues to conduct terrorist activities in Egypt.
– Support of Islamic Radicalism as an Anti-Communist strategy i. Dreyfuss also discusses how the West used Islamic radicalism to suppress Communist movements in the Middle East and the rest of the Islamic world. He provides a comprehensive review of the support of Western governments for the Mujahadeen and Jihadi Islamic fighters, who were trained and sent into Afghanistan. With the close support and advice of CIA paramilitaries, these Islamic jihadists helped defeat Soviet forces in Afghanistan. The book also describes the work of Dr. Bernard Lewis and his model of Islamic Balkanization, where the CIA secretly supported Islamic movements within the Soviet Union to utilize them as Anti-Communist insurgents in the event of war. The consequence of this CIA program is the present-day Islamic Chechan separatist conflict that the Russians are fighting.– Islamic Radicalism as a divisive tactic i. The author also discusses how the Israeli government supported the growth of Hamas as a tool to fight the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO). The PLO was always viewed as the major threat to Israel, because they were the more educated and secular Palestinians. They had fought a very effective campaign against Israel, whereas Hamas has had very limited success. The book predicts the current Palestianian crisis where (PLO) Fatah and Hamas militias battled each other in the streets of Gaza and in other parts of Palestine for dominance over the Palestinian people. Dreyfuss claims that the political and economic isolation of Hamas is currently suffocating the new government. Gaza is running out of gas and public workers have not been paid for many months. This has been a strategic victory for Israel in a classic example of divide and conquer.
8. On July 3, 1988 towards the end of the Iran–Iraq War, the U.S. Navy guided missile cruiser USS Vincennes shot down an Iranian Airbus A300B2 on a scheduled commercial flight in Iranian airspace over the Strait of Hormuz, killing 290 civilians from six nations, including 66 children. USS Vincennes was in the Persian Gulf as part of Operation Earnest Will. The United States at first contended that flight 655 was a warplane and then said that it was outside the civilian air corridor and did not respond to radio calls. Both statements were untrue, and the radio calls were made on military frequencies to which the airliner did not have access. According to the Iranian government, the shoot down was an intentionally performed and unlawful act, and even if there had been a mistaken identification, which Iran has not accepted, it argues that this constituted gross negligence and recklessness amounting to an international crime, not an accident, because the aircraft was not on a trajectory that threatened the Vincennes and had not aimed radar at it. However, the United States has expressed regret only for the loss of innocent life, refusing to make a specific apology to the Iranian government. Imagine this, a civil aircraft is shot down, 290 people are killed, and Iran’s government sits tight. Does nothing. And the United States, just rolls forward…unthreatened.
9. In 1993, a directive from the U.S. ambassador (Peter Galbraith) wanted his station chief to confirm for Croatian intelligence that the United States did not object to Iran establishing an arms pipeline to the Muslim-led government of neighboring Bosnia-Herzegovina. Unwilling to arm Bosnia directly for fear that would collapse the Atlantic alliance and land U.S. troops in the middle of a Balkan mess, yet convinced military pressure on the Serbs was the only way to halt the fighting, the proposal to allow Iran to arm Bosnia via Croatia ensured weapons would reach the flailing Sarajevo government without American “fingerprints.” Nothing was said publicly of the deal between the two ideologically opposed governments, one radical Islamic, the other rigidly Roman Catholic, even though a year earlier the United States ordered the Croats to turn back an Iranian jumbo jet loaded with weapons that landed in Zagreb. Because the Iranians distrusted the Croats, whose proxies in Bosnia had been at war with the mostly Muslim government army since March 1993, they made the arms deal contingent on guarantees that weapons would reach Bosnia’s Muslim fighters, U.S. government sources said.
- In 2001, who provided Military assistance to the US during the Invasion of Afghanistan? Iran’s puppet Afghan army: the Northern Alliance. Without doubt, Iran is the principal backer of the Northern Alliance. Iran not only rendered huge amounts of material and military assistance to the Northern Alliance groups. But Iranian special envoys such as Alae’ddin Broujerdi (chairman of Iran Majlis’ – Parliament’s – foreign affairs and security commission) was a frequent visitor to the Amu Darya region and Panjshir Valley, cajoling and motivating the anti-Taliban resistance. Without Broujerdi’s persuasive skill, Northern Alliance groups, ridden with petty jealousies and personality conflicts and turf problems, would have unraveled. And without the Northern Alliance, US forces would not have had the ‘ground’ support, logistics support, linguistic support to invade and then hold down Afghanistan…in a matter of a few days.
11. Following Jimmy Carter’s request, Saddam Hussein did in fact invade Iran in 1980. And for sure Iran suffered a brutal invasion and an 8 year war that resulted in more than 500,000 casualties, and the destruction of many of its precious towns and cities. Not unreasonably, for Iran’s Mullahs who were nearly toppled by Saddam’s invasion, Saddam Hussein was a blood enemy. And guess who toppled him? George Bush! Yes, the United States committed almost half a trillion dollars and over 4000 lives to toppling Iran’s number one enemy: Saddam Hussein. And who rules Iraq now? Iraq whole ruling government and cabinet have all spent considerable time in Iran as refugees – all trained and financed by Iran’s Mullahs.
- Who is the largest donor to Afghanistan rebuilding effort? Iran of course! $570 Million (committed right after the US invasion) and then another $100 Million when money ran short. Iran has built clinics, schools, universities, roads, power plants… you name it. This is by far the largest sum from any nation. Iran is the most effective aid donor to Afghanistan, with a 93% completion rate on its projects versus 48% for the United States. In fact Iran’s assistance has been crucial for Afghan stability.
- Who established the first functioning embassy in Iraq (and for that matter Afghanistan)? Iran of course. Iran recognized the new ‘American Installed’ provisional governments immediately. NO ARAB country had an operating embassy in Baghdad until 7 years after the invasion! Many have promised, a few have delivered.
- Iran is Afghanistan’s largest trading partner, during a period of supposed international trade sanctions with Iran.
- Iran is now Iraq’s largest trading partner, during a period of supposed international trade sanctions with Iran. Iran exported $1.7 billion dollars worth of non-oil goods to Iraq in the year after the invasion, and is on track to export close to $10 Billion dollars of non-oil goods to Iraq in 2010. Not bad for a country under US trade sanctions. There is not any visible US ally like Iran. Neither Saudi Arabia, nor Jordan, nor Turkey, opened embassies after the invasion. The US ally…is Iran. Speaking at the inaugural ceremony of Tamarchin border crossing point, Mohammad-Hossein Bagh-Enayat (the local custom’s officer) said that the commodities that had been exported to Iraq through 13 border points including Tamarchin in West Azarbaijan included basic supplies needed to maintain stability in Iraq. Bagh-Enayat said that Kermanshah province in western Iran, ranks first in terms of exporting goods to Iraq. Trade is likely to double this year. In the year after the U.S. invasion, 300 tons of kerosene is exported to Iraq every day through the Mehran crossing and this amount is scheduled to be increased to 2000 tons a day. Iran supplies 470 MW of power (electricity) to Basra, 120 MW of power (electricity) to the Kurds in the north, the Iraqi markets are filled with Iranian air conditioners, refrigerators, cars, trucks, tires, ….you name it …Iran supplies it. This is during a period of supposedly ‘increased economic sanctions against Iran’ with restrictions on trade with Iran and increased US military surveillance on the border between Iran and Iraq.
- Who is in charge now in Afghanistan and Iraq? Iran’s Shiite allies of course. They completely dominate both governments. Most of the leaders in power in both these countries have spent years living in exile in Iran…under Iranian protection. Iran’s enemies (Saddam Hussein and the Taliban) have been defeated at minimal cost to Iran …all at US expense, and now both Afghanistan and Iraq have essentially been handed to Iran’s puppets. Now that my friend is what friends are for!
- Who has given up almost all its legitimate territorial claims in the Caspian Sea to allow US and British Oil companies to steal (Iranian) oil and Gas through Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan? Iran, of course. Iran is on the verge of signing a treaty to reduce its territorial claims in the Caspian to 11% of the Sea; down from 50% established in previous treaties – ratified over 200 years. And who benefits? BP in Azerbaijan, Conoco in Kazakhstan, Unocal in Uzbekistan… The mullahs have given away access to probably the largest reserves of Hydrocarbons on the face of the planet. Literally trillions of dollars…all for US and British benefit! As Vice President Cheney stated “The Caspian Sea is now akin to the Persian Gulf in terms of strategic importance to the United States”. The Mullahs not only helped accelerate the demise of the Soviet Union, but also gave away Iran’s interests to the newly formed former Soviet republics. How convenient.
- International trade sanctions secured under US leadership in the United Nations have had no teeth, and have had no impact on Iran’s economy. Iran’s Economy has actually grown during the period of these sanctions.
19. The new constitution of Afghanistan, established the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan; and the new constitution for Iraq established the Islamic Republic of Iraq. Guess who wrote the constitutions? Yes, American diplomats and they were modeled on the constitution of guess where? Iran!! If the Mullahs were so bad, and the theocracy in Iran was so counter to the wishes of the United States, why draft identical constitutions to Iran’s. Oh and by the way, the puppet regime in Pakistan (that was provided with Nuclear weapons by the United States as a counter weight to India’s Nuclear weapons) is also (yes, you guessed it) The Islamic Republic of Pakistan!
20. US funds dry up for Iran rights watchdog. Just as the Iran Human Rights Documentation Center was ramping up to investigate abuses of protesters after this summer’s disputed presidential election, the group received word that – for the first time since it was formed – it’s federal funding request had been denied. “If there is one time that I expected to get funding, this was it,” said Rene Redman, the group’s executive director, who had asked for $2.7 million in funding for the next two years. “I was surprised, because the world was watching human rights violations right there on television.” (10/6/09)
21. The US Administration plans to use Iranian troops to help clean up the mess in Iraq and Afghanistan. Look at how Defense Secretary Robert Gates and former Carter National Security Advisor Zbignew Brzezinski propose to enlist Iran’s help in stabilizing Iraq and Afghanistan in a 2004 report for the Council on Foreign Relations: “From the perspective of U.S. interests, one particular issue area appears particularly ripe for U.S.-Iranian engagement : the future of Iraq and Afghanistan. The United States has a direct and compelling interest in ensuring both countries’ security and the success of their post-conflict governments. Iran has demonstrated its ability and readiness to use its influence constructively in these two countries, but also its capacity for making trouble. The United States should work with Tehran to capitalize on Iran’s influence to advance the stability and consolidation of its neighbors. This could commence via a resumption and expansion of the Geneva track discussions with Tehran on post-conflict Afghanistan and Iraq. Such a dialogue should be structured to obtain constructive Iranian involvement in the process of consolidating authority within the central governments and rebuilding the economies of both Iraq and Afghanistan. Regular contact with Iran would also provide a channel to address concerns that have arisen about its activities and relationships with competing power centers in both countries.”
22. While Afghanistan is the world’s largest producer of opium, Iran is the world’s largest consumer. In an age when spy satellites can read a newspaper on the ground — does anyone doubt the U.S. government’s capability to find the poppy field plantations in Afghanistan? Is any one telling me that they have been scouring the terrain to find bin Laden and they haven’t come across any poppy fields? And, the US government even had the audacity to pen up an editorial in the Washington Post, basically saying nothing will be done in Afghanistan (to eliminate drug production). The Mullahs have bought into America’s redevelopment plan for Afghanistan, at the price of Iran’s next generation.
- The Jewish lobby in the United States has become a power onto itself. No American politician can challenge Israel directly on anything…and get elected. It’s both sickening and frightening to America’s political elite. In a twisted turn of events for Iran’s mullahs, the United States enjoys using Iran as Israel’s bogey man to persuade Israelis to make peace. On the one hand, the President can sound very pro-Israel, very anti-Iranian, yet simultaneously scare the pants off the Israelis with the potential threat of Iran’s ‘nuclear missiles’ landing in Tel-Aviv. Suddenly, Israel has a viable and legitimate enemy – large enough to support Hamas and Hezbollah; and a formidable military rival. Bush can pretend to hate the mullahs, be very pro-Israeli (maintain Jewish Lobby support) …and at the same time scare Israel into making a deal. It’s brilliant. One of Jimmy Carter’s biggest mistakes was the ‘neutralization’ of Egypt as a political foe to Israel. Israel, no longer fears any of its neighbors. And with the political influence it has in the United States, Israel can unilaterally dictate any settlement – without fear. We all know, anyway, that Christian fundamentalists in the United States hate the Jews. Iran is therefore now a pawn, being used by the U.S. to exert pressure on Israel.
24. Iran can also put useful pressure on the Arabs. Here is a transcript of an interview with a very senior Air Force officer: “Believe it or not, there are some potential benefits to the United States should Iran build a bomb. Five possibilities come to mind. First, Iran’s development of nuclear weapons would give the United States an opportunity to finally defeat violent Sunni-Arab terrorist groups like Al Qaeda. Here’s why: a nuclear Iran is primarily a threat to its neighbors, not the United States. Thus Washington could offer regional security — primarily, a Middle East nuclear umbrella — in exchange for economic, political and social reforms in the autocratic Arab regimes responsible for breeding the discontent that led to the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. Until now, the Middle East autocracies have refused to change their ways because they were protected by the wealth of their petroleum reserves. A nuclear Iran alters the regional dynamic significantly, and provides some leverage for us to demand reforms. What about the downside — that an unstable, anti-American regime would be able to start a nuclear war? Actually, that’s less of a risk than most people think. Unless the supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khameini, and his Guardian Council chart a course that no other nuclear power has ever taken, Iran should become more responsible once it acquires nuclear weapons rather than less. The 50-year standoff between the Soviet Union and the United States was called the cold war thanks to the deterrent effect of nuclear weapons.
25. Iran has probably lost a complete generation of doctors, scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, you name it. A very large group of highly educated, trained and experienced professionals were lost to the ’79 revolution. More than 1 million Iranians live overseas in a Diaspora of professionals producing more value and wealth (estimated at greater than $200 Billion) more than the entire nation of Iran today (with a GNP of $118 Billion). A wise government in Tehran would have recognized the immense value of this generation and found a way to harbor them for the nations benefit, but they prefer to have them be productive for the West.
- Look at all this money being banked in USD (why not use Russian or Chinese Banks or other currencies? Why USD?) by Iran’s corrupt leaders:
1- Gholam Hossein Elham: 25 M USD at Dubai, 13 M USD at Turkey, 17 M USD at Swiss, 0.7 M USD at Beirut2- S.H. Panahian: 11 M USD at Islamic Bank of Sharjeh, 4 M EU at Malaysia,3- Masoud Kazemi: 45 M EU Germany, 4.2 M USD at Dubai4- Ali Hashemi Bahramani: 5.2 M USD at Kuwait, 11 M EU at Belgium, 23 M USD at Dubai, an Unknown account in Swiss5- Mohamad Mohamadi: 12 M USD at Dubai, 17 M USD at Kuwait, 8 M EU at Turkey
6- Mehdi Ahmadi Nejad: 18 M EU at Belgium, 45 M EU at Swiss, 44 M USD at Islamic bank at Sharjeh
7- Naziyeh Khamenehiee : 7 M USD at Turkey, 65 M EU at Germany, 122 Pound M at Great Britain
8- Sadegh Mahsouli: 14 M EU at United Arab Emirates, 24 M USD at Turkey, 3 M EU at Malaysia
9- Mojtaba Khameneiee: 1 B Pound Great Britain (has been blocked), 2.2 B EU at Germany, 766 M USD at Qatar, an unknown account at Swiss
10- Hossein Ma`adi khah: 15 M USD at Kuwait, 45 M EU at Austria, 7 M USD at United Arab Emirates
11- Isa KAlantari: 3.2 M EU at Belgium, 1.2 M USD at Italy
12- Hossein Taeb: 122 M USD United Arab Emirates, 42 M EU Italy
13- Masoud Hajarian Kashani: 92 M USD at Austria, 13.7 M USD Qatar
14- Sardar Ahmad Vahidi: 32 M USD United Arab Emirates, 65 M USD at Turkey, 122 M USD at Germany (has been blocked)
15- Abas Kadkhodaiee: 2.5 M EU Itay, 7.1 M USD Kuwait, 32 M USD Dubai
16- Mojtaba Mesbaah Yazdi: 184 M USD Dubai, 221 M USD at Alnakhl Corporation, 55 M EU at Spain
17- Ali Mesbaah Yazdi, 45 M USD United Arab Emirates, 17 M USD Turkey, 65 M Pound at Barkley Bank at Britain, 75 M USD at South Africa, 110 M EU at Germany
18- Hessin Firouz Abadi: 320 M USD at Malaysia, 65 MUSD United Arab Emirates, 103 M USD Kuwait, 17 M USD at Turkey, Unknown bank account at Swiss
19- Parviz Fatah: 16 M USD Turkey, 5.2 M EU at Turkey, 22 USD Swiss
20- Hassan Shajooni: 66.5 M USD Dubai, 39 m USD Kuwait, 11.2 M USD Beirout, 8 M USD Malaysia
21- H Asgar Oladi: 172 M USD Belgium, 120 M EU Germany, 420 MUSD Alnakhl Company, 42 MUSD turkey, 219 M USD Malaysia, Unknown bank account at Swiss
22- Hossein Jannati: 288 MUSD dubai, an Unknown amount at a bank in Turkey which has been guaranteed for 200 M USD, 150 M USD at Japan, 32 MUSD at Malaysia
23- Sakineh Khamenehie: 25 M USD at Malaysia, 14 M USD Qatar, 112 M USD at Dubai
24- Esfandyar Rahim Mashaiee: 5.2 M EU Germany, 32 M EU Italy, 41 M USD Dubai
25- H Mohamadi Araghi: 48.4 M USD Dubai, 2.4 M USD Beirut, 56 M EU Spain
26- Ali Akbar Velayati: 244 M EU germany, 6 M EU Austria, 56 MUSD Malaysia
27- Mohamad Mohamadi Reyshahri : 241 M USD Alnakhl Company, 121 M USD Dubai, 48 M USD germany, 43 M EU Italy
28- Mohsen Hashemi bahramani: 35 MUSD United Arab Emirates, 65 M EU Belgium
29- Masoomeh Hashemi Samareh: 11 MUSD Qatar, 5.9 M USD Malaysia
30- Ali Larijani: 185 M EU Austria, 16 M USD United Arab Emirates, 112 M EU Malaysia
31- Abas Akhondi: 9 M USD United Arab Emirates, 5.2 M USD Beirout Bank
32- Mohsen Rafighdoust: 129 M USD Belgium, 44 M USD Kuwait, 92 M USD Malaysia
33- Hamid Hosseini: 30 M USD Malaysia, 82 M EU spain,
34- Mohamad Hosseini: 14 M USD United Arab Emirates, 7 M USD Kuwait, 3 M USD Turkey, 11 M Pound Britain
35- Mahmoud Hosseini: 3.2 M USD turkey, 11.4 M USD Kuwait
36- Mojtaba Hashemi samareh: 28 M EU Spain, 76 M USD United Arab Emirates, 124 M USD Malaysia
37- Kamran Daneshjou: 76 M EU Austria, 7.2 M USD Malaysia
38- Ahmad reza Radan : 98 M USD United Arab Emirates, 65 USD Kuwait, 121 M USD South Africa
39- Yadollah Javani: 22 M USD United Arab Emirates, 5 M USD India, 23 M EU Portugal
40- Gholam Reza Fayaz: 65 M USD Malaysia, 40.9 M USD Kuwait
41- AliReza Fayaz: 23 M USD United Arab Emirates, 17 M EU Turkey, 7 M EU Italy
42- Ali Mobasheri, 12M Belgium, 19 M USD Malaysia, 42 M USD Kuwait
43- Mohamad Naghdi: 142 M EU United Arab Emirates, 24 M USD United Arab Emirates, 66 M USD Malaysia
44- Farhad Daneshjou: 2.3 M USD United Arab Emirates, 5.6 M USD Turkey
45- Khosro Daneshjou: 11 MUSD Turkey, 7 M USD Zcheck Republic
46- Hamid Hosseini: 4.2 M USD Malaysia, 28 M USD United Arab Emirates
47- Mohamad Bagher Kharazi: 120 M USD Lebanon, 86 M USD United Arab Emirates, 42 M USD at Barkley Bank South Africa Branch
48- Mehdi Hashemi Samareh: 5.7 M USD Turkey, 44 M USD Kuwait
49- Hamid Rasay:62 MUSD Hungry, 32 M EU Germany, 18 M Pound Britain, 14 M USD United Arab Emirates
50- Hossein mousavi Ardebili: 21 MUSD Kuwait, 110 M USD United Arab Emirates, 32 M USD Malaysia
51- Ali Mobasheri: 7 M Eu Austria, 22.4M USD United Arab Emirates
52- Hossein Shariat Madari: 225 M USD United Arab Emirates, 54 M USD Alnakhl Company, 65 M EU HSBS Bank Britain, 156 M USD Malaysia, 600 M USD St. Peterzburg Bank, Russia,
53- Hossein Shahmoradi: 56 M USD United Arab Emirates, 64 M USD Malaysia, 7 M USD India
54- Kamran Daneshjou: 24 M USD Japan, 43 M USD Malaysia
55- Davoud Ahmadi Nezhad: 55 M USD United Arab Emirates, 48 M EU United Arab Emirates, 8 M USD St. Peterzburg Bank, Russia,
56- Abdollah Araghi: 84 m USD United Arab Emirates, 127 M USD Lebanon, 76 M USD Malaysia, SecretAccount at Swiss
57- Baha-odin Hosseini Hashemi: 45 M USD United Arab Emirates, 80 M USD Malaysia
58- Mohi Odin Fazel Harandi: 52 M USD Omman, 45 M USD Saudi Arabia
59- Ahmad Jannati: 450 M Eu Belgium, 143 M USD Alnakhl Company, 124 MUSD United Arab Emirates, 267 M USD Malaysia, 118 M USD South Africa, Unknown Bank account at swiss
60- Ali Janati: 35 M USD United Arab Emirates, 155 M USD Turkey, 55 M EU Germany, Unknown Bank account at swiss
61- Hossein Safar Harandi: 38 M USD United Arab Emirates, 20 M USD Malaysia, An unknown account in Turkey
62- Morteza Rafighdoust: 120 M EU Germany, Unknown Bank account at swiss
63- M H Parsa: 43 M USD Turkey, 12 M USD Malaysia
64- Fatemeh Asgar Oladi: 43 M USD Qatar, 16 M USD Turkey
65- Ali Akbar Mohtashemi: 125 M USD Sharjeh, 85 M USD Kuwait, 200 M USD Malaysia, Unknown Bank account at swiss
66- Yaser Bahramani Hashemi: 22 M EU Germany, 12 M EU Austria, 14 M USD United Arab Emirates
67- Gholam Ali Haddad Adel : 12 M USD Turkey, 2.4 M USD Malaysia, 43 M USD United Arab Emirates
27. Although federal law prohibits U.S. companies from trading with Iran, it does not forbid foreign subsidiaries from such business ties. Halliburton’s Cayman Islands subsidiary sold $63 million worth of oil products to Iran in 2003. Former US vice-president Dick Cheney was Haliburton’s former CEO.
- Virtually every American product is available in Iran through Dubai. Dubai has a huge roll on- roll off port, where all products are brought in duty free, and then re-exported to Iran with amazing efficiency. And the whole world knows it.
- Coke and Pepsi are readily available in Tehran to help Mullahs chow down their chelo-kebabs during a period of supposed international trade sanctions with Iran.
30. The volume of trade between Iran and the United States hit $623 million in 2008. According to the US Census Bureau, the value of US exports to Iran reached $93 million in 2007 and increased to $537 million in 2008. However US imports from Iran decreased to $86 million in 2008, while the figure stood at $148 million in 2007. This data does not include trade through third countries to circumvent the trade embargo. Top US exports to Iran include cigarettes ($73 million), corn ($68 million); chemical wood pulp, soda or sulphate ($64 million); soybeans ($43 million); medical equipment ($27 million); vitamins ($18 million); and vegetable seeds ($12 million). The value of cigarettes sold to Iran was more than twice that of the No. 2 category on the export list, vaccines, serums and blood products ($73 million).There is this constant air of deniability when it comes to admitting America’s secret relations with Iran’s Mullahs. Every once in a while there is a newspaper article about an imminent invasion, or a naval blockage, or a new round of sanctions or a covert war against Iran, yet strangely, nothing of substance ever happens. Iran you see is part of the Axis of Evil.
The simple fact is that the severe negative qualities of the Iranian regime appear fit well into U.S. foreign policy. The mullahs have served the United States in ways the Shah of Iran never could! It has been 30 years of non-stop back room deals, with upmost deniability by Iran’s Mullah Masters – the U.S. It seems that for most of 30 years, we seem to have had an Evangelist Christian in the White House and an Islamic anti-Communist group in charge of Iran. They remain bosom buddies. They have fooled everyone!