Too much talk of the past?
* In almost every discussion among Iranians overseas , there is talk of the shah .
* What he did or did not do ? How good or bad he was compared to IRI ..
* The previous regime finished over 30 years ago. Learning from the past is good , however harping on about it too much can only distracts the focus on present and future.
* With a republic system , Iran has a “potentially” democratic system , which is unfortunately placed in a framework of very undemocratic system of velayete-faghih.
* All democracy loving people of Iran should work towards removing this dictatorial outer framework of VF.