“From old Persian language, a priest of Zarathustra (Zoroaster). The Bible gives us the direction, East and the legend states that the wise men were from Persia (Iran) – Balthasar, Melchior, Caspar – thus being priests of Zarathustra religion, the mages. Obviously the pilgrimage had some religious significance for these men, otherwise they would not have taken the trouble and risk of travelling so far. But what was it? An astrological phenomenon, the Star?” (SOURCE.)
Gregory the Illuminator (Gregory Partev whose name means Gregory the Parthian) was an Iranian and an Armenian holy figure.
ARMENIAN CROSS : ” t. Gregory the Enlightener on the Throne of the Catholicos- Patriarch and the Five Successors in His Lineage St. Gregory Partev (Parthian) the Enlightener (son of Anak Partev, killed in the year 250), 302-325: (1) St. Aristakes Partev (son), 325-333; (2) St. Vrtanes Partev (son), 333-341(3) St. Housik Partev (grandson), 341-347; Paren Ashtishattsi, 348-352; (4) St. Nerses the Great (son of Housik), 353-373; Sahak Manazkerttsi, 373-377; Zaven Manazkerttsi, 377-381; Aspourakes Manazkerttsi, 381-386; (5) St. Sahak Partev (daughter Sahakanouysh married Hamazasp Mamikonian, from which issue came Vartan Mamikonian and brothers), 386-439.”
So why do Zionists and Bahais exaggerate and falsify claims relating to Christianity in Iran? Political dishonesty. They do it for the propaganda value, which benefits Zionist militarism and Israel, and secondarily the Bahais do it to bolster their own persecution narrative, which garners 9 Bahai Leaders in Haifa Israel (most of whom are not Iranian) publicity and cash donations from their followers. (See God Business is big business: Bahai Leaders confirm not caring about Followers .) They know that Iranians will not accept Haifan-Bahaism for many reasons among which are its ties to British-Colonialism and modern-day Zionism, so they attempt to co-mingle it with other issues, with Christianity being one of the issues they exploit. The truth of the matter is that one of the places where Christians are persecuted most in the world is in Israel; and so, people should be acutely aware when they encounter Zionists and Bahais who have suddenly transformed into “human rights” advocates for Christians. (See Israeli persecution forces Christians to emigrate.) The first person to tip me off about the predatory nature of the aforementioned movements was the head of the Armenian Apostolic Church of Iran in the late 1970s who described Bahaism as, “a predatory political movement that is inextricably intertwined with international Zionism.” The idea that somehow the ancient Christians of Iran care for the idea that a group of people are going to convince their children that a man named Mirza Noori (the guy who called himself ‘Bahalluah’) is Jesus Christ reincarnated is laughable and preposterous. The truth is that since its inception and for about 160 years Bahaism has been rejected by both secular and religious governments and the people of Iran, with one of the reasons being that it is predatory towards others faiths. The notion that objections to Bahaism started with the present government of Iran are a farcical untruth, but this story-line is used because it serves Israel’s military agenda and boogy-man narrative against Iran.
- IN THIS VIDEO YOU WILL SEE THIS TYPE OF ANCIENT CHRISTIANITY IS ALLOWED IN IRAN AND HAS BEEN FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS – IRAN IS HOME TO SOME OF THE OLDEST CHURCHES AND CONGREGATIONS DATING TO THE TIME OF JESUS:
- IN THIS VIDEO YOU SEE THAT THIS TYPE OF SO-CALLED “CHRISTIANITY” IS NOT ALLOWED IN IRAN BECAUSE IT MIXES IN POLITICAL-ZIONISM AND BEARS NO RESEMBLANCE TO WHAT CHRISTIANITY ACTUALLY IS. YOU WILL NOTICE THAT IT HAS SOME SIMILARITIES TO HAIFAN-BAHAISM. EVEN CHRISTIANS IN AMERICA ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT SO-CALLED ‘CHRISTIAN-ZIONISM’ USURPING THEIR ADHERENTS AND FAITH FOR POLITICAL REASONS.
- IN THIS VIDEO YOU SEE PEOPLE OF THE RECOGNIZED FAITHS OF IRAN CELEBRATING THE ANCIENT IRANIAN-ZOROASTRIAN NEW YEAR (Noruz):
- Some further references and articles worth reading:
- a 40 year veteran of the Bahai Faith and a Former Bahai leader states explicitly on video that “Bahais try to threaten, defame, and stalk” others to avoid talking about issues
- “Money deals the Bahai leaders have engaged in to make them extremely wealthy, includes exploiting the misery of other people.”