Here’s a list of the first seven targets:
1. First and foremost directly invade Baku, Azerbaijan. Azeri’s have leased out air bases to Israel and are said to have established “deep” intelligence linkages with Israel. They are also Israel’s current oil supplier. And Azeri’s are now financing U.S. congressmen to garner U.S. support for invading Iran and grabbing Iranian Azerbaijan. Baku is also the source of the BP pipeline shipping oil from the Caspian Sea (from Iranian territory) to Turkey – and is now bankrolling all of Britain with over 3 million barrels of oil a day – replacing North Sea oil income for the Brits. Also, Azeris would be grateful, since they are living under a brutal dictatorship backed by the West, so there would be minimal domestic resistance. Baku is less than 100 Km from Iran’s northern border and Azerbaijan is buffered by Georgia from Russia and Turkey. It’s basically defenseless, an easy pick – but a valuable prize in any Israeli inspired war. Iran basically HAS to invade Azerbaijan, before Azerbaijan invades Iran.
2. Then have a naval landing invasion of Dubai, UAE. Dubai has been cleverly placed as a transition point for all sanctioned goods shipped to Iran. Dubai has prospered on the back of Iranian deprivation through global sanctions. It was basically financed on the back of Iran. Its time Iran took title for what it has financed. By taking Dubai, a major cog in the global financial markets would be absorbed by Iran, and since Israel is basically bank rolled by Jewish financiers from Wall Street and the City of London – this would be a major blow to Israel and its backers. Dubai is less than 50 Km from Iranian territory, and has a population of less than 2 million, with a good number of Iranians among them; and the domestic population could be freed after capture to set up a democratic system they have not had under the brutal oppression of British backed Sheikhdoms. It’s basically defenseless, but another valuable prize in any Israeli inspired war. Iran must invade Dubai in order to safe guard its future supplies. Dubai’s strategic location at the mouth of the Persian Gulf is key to controlling the region.
3. I am guessing that with all this noise in the background, locals in Bahrain will quickly rise to liberate their country with Iranian support. This is currently a major port for U.S. naval operations, with a majority Shia population. Taking over Bahrain would be a major coup, and thus diminish U.S. capacity to support Israel under any attack scenario. This could be done under the 2013 Shiite Spring program, where Iran plays a supporting role in enabling local Shiite populations to take over key levers of government. Bahrain’s ruling family and army are basically impotent, if Saudi Arabia does not interfere as it did last year. But Iran could easily distract Saudi Arabia, and thus enable Bahrain’s liberation (see #4). Bahrain is never-the-less vital because it will shift America’s ability to participate in the war quickly.
4. With Iraq’s Shiites behind Iran, Iranian forces could enter Saudi Arabia’s Eastern Province. This is Shia dominated region of Saudi Arabia but also the location of the Majority of its oil and gas resources and its major oil export ports. Grabbing this region would basically put Saudi Arabia out of business. This would include the cities of Dammam: Capital of Eastern Province, the main seaport and the fifth largest city of Saudi Arabia and the Largest oasis in the world; Khobar: Major center for commerce; Dhahran: Oil industry center, site of Saudi Aramco headquarters. Its home to a major base of Royal Saudi Air Force and the most prestigious Saudi university, KFUPM; Qatif: Large oasis on the coast of the Persian Gulf; Jubail: One of two major industrial cities in Saudi Arabia; Abqaiq: Home for major and largest oil and gas processing plants; Ras Tanura: Major petroleum refining center, home for the largest oil refinery in the world, and many offshore oil platforms. Also main oil exporting seaport’ Udhailiyah: Major oil producing and processing plants; Shayba in the Rub’ al Khali (Empty Quarter), close to the border with the United Arab Emirates; Khafji: Main industrial city, very close to the border with Kuwait. Occupied by the Iraqi forces during the Persian Gulf War. Hafar Al-Batin: The largest city in the North-East of Saudi Arabia, it is 90 km near Kuwait and it has more than 35 villages. King Khalid Military City is 60 km South to it. All these cities have Shiite majorities who could join Iranian ‘liberators’. For Iran’s allies – China and Russia winning over this region will be ample reward for supporting Iran in the war. It will give them control over basically half of the world’s oil resources and change the whole strategic calculus of the 21st century.
5. Afghanistan. This has long been considered a part of Iran – by both Iranians and Afghans. The key here is NOT to take over Afghanistan, but to set up a direct corridor to China, so China can bring troops over to defend Iran. China is Iran’s military ally now – as part of the Shanghai Cooperation Treaty. An attack on Iran would be considered an attack on China under the treaty. Thus, China would mobilize and want to bring troops in as soon as possible. Likely Iran will hand off the occupation of Afghanistan to the Chinese (not to dilute its own resources).
6. Tajikistan. This too has long been considered a part of Iran – by both Iranians and Tajiks. Any linkage between Iran and China would not only have to traverse Afghanistan, but ideally also pass through Tajikistan to connect to Kahgar – a major city on China’s west. Again this would be a vital corridor to China. Likely Iran will hand off the occupation of Tajikistan to the Chinese (not to dilute its own resources).
7. Qatar ; Having won the right to host the 2022 world cup, a grab of Qatar would make Iran the new hosts. The Qatarese can spend all the money, and then Iran can just grab the country. After all we all know that all the money spent will be going to firms run by Brits and Israelis – everything from the Architects, to seats, to stadium displays, to communication equipment – all THAT is going to be spent on companies outside Qatar! Right!! But in the end, hosting the world cup after this war will be like Hitler’s Olympics a global TV spectacle affirming the rise of the SCO.
And the Bonus attack with nuclear warhead Missiles (purchased from Ukraine already in Iranian hands) will be: Haifa in Israel. Haifa is the nerve center of Israeli military-industrial complex; and several key military and naval bases too. In some ways, taking Haifa is more important than Tel Aviv or Jerusalem – because of its logistical importance. And Haifa is now the center of Israel’s booming oil and gas production industry. Grabbing Haifa would put Iran firmly in control of the largest oil and gas fields discovered in the 21st century (so far). In addition, Haifa is the center of the world’s Bahai faith – that for sure would be a major prize. Unlike other places it’s IS NOT defenseless, but considering the fact that Iran also has missiles and rockets – it would be an ideal target for focused aerial attacks that Israel could not defend against. It’s impossible to defend against aerial attacks (ask the Americans – they still haven’t figured it out, despite spending literally billions of dollars on what Reagan called the missile shield program, it has never worked). Haifa is NOT too far from Lebanon’s border and it’s a site that Iranian Allies Hezbollah would have to take over after an aerial bombing campaign. Absorbing Haifa would be a major blow to Israel.
And by this point, Iran would also have formally involved 7 allies in the war that it has already entered into clear alliances with:
1. Syria (Alawite Dominated)2. Hezbollah (Shiite Brethren)3. Hamas4. China (SCO member)5. Russia (SCO member)6. Pakistan
7. Iraq (Shiite Brethren)
So then, the question has to be what would the rest of the world do? Where would they begin their counter attack? With almost half of the world’s oil resources in Iran/China/Russia’s hands at this stage, how would the west grab it back? Could they? Will the West risk an all-out war against the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) Treaty alliance? And if the West decides it’s not worth it, it will change the whole strategic calculus of the 21st century, and actually position China in a dominant role going forward.
(In case you did not know, Iran has a formal military alliance with Russia and China, and it is called the SCO; and note that in this day and age of sanctions it is China especially that is bank rolling Iran. If you don’t think the Chinese will NOT get involved, think again).
Is this really what Netenhayu is dreaming of? An all-out World War III?? Is this what everyone wants?
My advice: a simpler Iranian led surgical attack on Iran’s leadership, and the toppling of the regime, replaced by an open secular, transparent, pro-western democracy. Very simple, very easy. Iranians need to deal with Iran’s issues, not Israelis. All out war will be bad for everyone!! I am sure.