July 28, 2004
Scene from "Khab-e Sefid"
What social, cultural, religious, personal... circumstances could
prevent a marriage between a typical man and woman in Iran?
* Parents' disapproval.
* One of them is Muslim the other non-Muslim.
* Woman not a virgin.
* One of them not from a "good" family.
* Dowery too high.
* One of them is mentally ill.
* Their blood RH be incompatible.
* They hate each other.
* The man or the woman is realy ugly.
I don't know.... :o)
Winner: Amirhosein Hazrati. Sad
The person who wins the most number of daily quizes in a month
will be awarded a book valued at up to $50 from Mage
Be the first to email
Answers to previous quiz questions >>> HERE
Do you have an interesting question to suggest for this page? Email
goodbye to spam!