April 4, 2007
Come back soon!
What would be a funny caption for this photo of British sailors in Tehran following the announcement of their release?
Winner: Farzaneh Shamekh. 100 Afarin!
* Lotfali Zand: "14 out of every 15 British captives prefer Hakopian suits!"
* Jila Naraghi: "Ahmadinejad Donates Suits to the British Sailors from his Personal Wardrobe."
* Farshid Feyzi: "Iranian suites--one size fits all!!!"
* Prsnrug: "To (Ahmadinejad): Thanks for forgiving us and so long SUCKER!!"
* Nazy Kaviani: "So bye, bye Miss American Pie....took the Chevy to the levy, but the levy was dry..."
* Mehran Azhar:
12-day stay in Tehran for a party of 15: $12,000
Seized arms, navigational equipment, and inflatable
14 grey suits and 1 headscarf: $800
14 Blokes and 1 Bird waving, "Don't shoot the bloody
There are some rights money can't buy. For everything else, there's MasterSupreme.
The person who wins the most number of daily quizzes in a month will be awarded any book from amazon.com with a cover value up to $25 and their name will be enshrined in the Column of Champions! Second-place winner will receive the comic book "Rostam tales from the Shahnameh", a Persian/English wall calendar from Children of Persia, or a gift certificate from eworldrecords.com.
previous quiz questions
Do you have an interesting question to suggest for this page? Email