All advertising content must be clearly differentiated from editorial content. Iranian LLC reserves the right to reject any ads for any reason.
- We accept GIF, JPEG, Rich Media & Third Party Served ads, 30kb in size or smaller. Larger files may be acceptable (and may involve a surcharge), depending on other demands.
- 15-second maximum for any animation.
- Ads in e-mail newsletters cannot use rich media.
- Creative with a white background must have a minimum 1-pixel border to differentiate ad from editorial content. Iranian LLC reserves the right to immediately pause a campaign if this spec is not met.
- Any sound or video must be user-initiated, defined as a click and not a mouseover or rollover, and clearly labeled with "Play" and "Stop" controls.
- Up to 100K in polite download is allowed.
- Up to 3 additional loads of up to 50K each may be initiated after a user moves their cursor over or clicks on the ad.
- The Flash frame rate must be less than 18 frames per second; twelve frames per second is preferred.
- Specific rich media and flash instructions available upon request.
- Advertising cannot be directly competitive and/or disparaging to iranian.com.
- All public policy, advocacy, political or candidate advertising must include a "Paid for by ___" label on all frames of the ad. It must be clear who placed the ad.