Following my recent verbal assaults on our glorious president, couple of friends have emailed and said, “for god’s sake – let the man do his job.” What job, I asked? The answer: digging IRI’s grave with a backhoe!
It was like a huge revelation … the clouds danced away from the sun and I could see the truth for the first time. Yes, yes and yes … who is the most effective destroyer of IRI? Our one and only beloved president Ahmaghi Nutjob, of course!
1. Who could have united the whole world against the IRI?
2. Who could bring about the worst economic sanctions against the regime?
3. Isn’t he our greatest ally, by pitting one-half of IRI against the other?
4. Is he not the ugliest and most despicable symbol that IRI could pick, for the world to hate?
5. What better way to ruin the IRI economical machine than spend billions on useless arms, nuclear toys and the Arab terrorists?
6. What is the more effective way to cripple the IRI military, than a direct confrontation with US and Israel?
7. Aren’t the IRI forces of repression now clearly evident for the people inside and outside Iran?
He is digging a huge grave with a giant backhoe alright! So why do I curse this mother-fucker monkey-faced piece of shit? Well the answer is simple: I am worried that instead of a gradual and positive reform and improvement in the country … this son of a bitch may destroy Iran and IRI all together.
|Recently by Shazde Asdola Mirza||Comments||Date|
|The Problem with Problem-Solvers|
|Dec 01, 2012|
|I am sorry, but we may be dead.|
|Nov 23, 2012|
|Who has killed the most Israeli?|
|Nov 17, 2012|
|نسرین ستوده: زندانی روز||Dec 04|
|Saeed Malekpour: Prisoner of the day||Lawyer says death sentence suspended||Dec 03|
|Majid Tavakoli: Prisoner of the day||Iterview with mother||Dec 02|
|احسان نراقی: جامعه شناس و نویسنده ۱۳۰۵-۱۳۹۱||Dec 02|
|Nasrin Sotoudeh: Prisoner of the day||46 days on hunger strike||Dec 01|
|Nasrin Sotoudeh: Graffiti||In Barcelona||Nov 30|
|گوهر عشقی: مادر ستار بهشتی||Nov 30|
|Abdollah Momeni: Prisoner of the day||Activist denied leave and family visits for 1.5 years||Nov 30|
|محمد کلالی: یکی از حمله کنندگان به سفارت ایران در برلین||Nov 29|
|Habibollah Golparipour: Prisoner of the day||Kurdish Activist on Death Row||Nov 28|