love aka WAR is in the air and i have a playlist for central command, CENTCOM.
Music makes everything better. Now that we are sharing this site with CENTCOM big boys, I suggest we help them by giving them song suggestions for the wars, Iran and otherwise. Here we go! Support the troops. Give them the gift of music. They will give you democracy and freedom, and above all, SANITY. They’re of the sane world (Fred in Blogs #1-4000)
1. Bomb Iran by the Beach Boys (obviously)
2. La Bomba (heha)
3. Words Just Get in The Way (gloria estefan is always good and she’s cuban and likes sanctions hopefully. sanctions have totally killed dictator Fidel Castro faster than those cigars! also, words are worthless pieces of dung compared to bombs.)
4. welcome to the jungle (iran is definitely a jungle. there will probably be traffic even during the war! Fred the blogger doesn’t call it the insane world for nothing!)
5. Abracadabra (steve miller band would definitely work some magic just as war and sanctions would create magical democracy)
6. Get away car by Audioslave (you will need one. Iraq will look like Club Med compared to what life you will have left in Iran)
7. Gasoline by Audioslave (again, this is not a war for gasoline or halliburton (dick cheney’s still doing business in Iran, didn’t YA KNOW?!))
8. Roam by the b52’s (you though this diaspora was finished?!!!!! hahaha wait for Muhjahedeen to get it’s paws on Eye-ran and you will then learn what refugee means)
9. God Only Knows by the Beach Boys (even an atheist such as I would believe in God when I see the beautiful chaos of war. God only knows what we’d be without you, America and Israel and your effective policies)
10. Strawberry Fields Forever by the Beatles….living with your eyes closed is easy and SO is bombing the sh*t out of countries who don’t do things at the pace you like! 9-11 changed everything…. yip
11. With or Without You by U2 (Yes Bono, even if you agree or disagree, the cent com and pentagon, who hate this Obama very much are going to have their way…. forcefully. give new meaning to rape).
12. All Along the Watchtower by Jimi Hendrix (basically, this is an Vietnam song. I happen to think Vietnam’s problem was there was only ONE vietnam. Now we have Iran to add to Iraq and Afghanistan! Bon Appetit Centcom 🙂
13. Staying Alive by the Beegees (whether you’re a mother or a brother you’re trying to stay alive once these smart bombs hit Iraq…. I mean Iran! why do I get those mixed up?!)
I hope you all have these songs. Share your songs. Make fun of Marge too!! Let’s laugh instead of cry.