So any of you watched Glenn Beck show on George Soros yesterday? I don’t usually promote any shows – only movements – but yesterday’s show was one that I did promote – not here but elsewhere.
Anyone watched it? I think it is on his site – in case you meant to do so I would give some highlights and insights on the Beck show yesterday which for the first time was taped (not live) – out of fear of legal liabilities, he and his staff made sure they did not make a single mistake or otter one wrong sentence. Part 2 is tonight on Fox-News at 5PM EST.
Highlights of Part-1 – at least what I found interesting. Disclaimer: I did not take notes or record the show – so the numbers you see below are ball park numbers which do not play a major role in the overall picture – unless indicated otherwise. lol
1- A Jewish Hungarian – Soros was 15 when he started assisting the Nazi occupiers in Eastern Europe to: Help confiscate and Process Jewish properties. Lol
2- After the war (or at some point during) Soros denounced Judaism – lol again – as if Jews would welcome him with open arms….
3- After the war in 1947 Soros immigrates to England and attends college – I did not get the exact name but according to Wiki – Soros gets a Bachelor of Science in Philosophy from the London School of Economics!!! Wiki: he attended the London School of Economics, where he received a Bachelor of Science in Philosophy in 1952.
This is a huge lol for me – but I can be wrong. Is philosophy a science now? And London school of Economics issues Bachelor of Science in Philosophy? Again – as one who is a believer in classic sciences as science, I personally consider neither Economy nor Philosophy as Science – I find this dubious.
4- Beck showed a Clip of Hilary Praising Soros – just giving you highlights.
5- Soros made a lot of money from collapsing currencies all over the world including the Brit Pound.
6- Beck also produced some interesting quotes by Soros – either on clip or from his books:
– Soros: US Dollar must be devalued to 70 cents – and that is a good thing. I need to educate myself on this one – because there certainly are benefits – but does the benefit outweigh the costs?
– Soros: I enjoy creating Havoc on oppressive regimes.
– Soros: One of the steps to create Havoc is to control the local media. Lol
– America is the biggest challenge (or something like that) against the world reaching democracy. Loool
– In one of his books Soros was quoted as saying something like: I get “Godly” feelings a lot – at times I think I am God. Loool – but I can understand these words from one who can make Ukraine Orange – turn Georgia into Rose and cause the collapse of the Soviets…..I definitely very Godly…..but who determines the oppressive regimes? what happens to the puppet masters behind revolutions such as the one happened in Iran? Must feel like Satan – right?
7- Finally – Beck talked about Soros threatening him indirectly in a meeting Soros #2 man requested from Beck in which Beck’s #2 man attended. It was a very interesting meeting where Soros’s boy starts first by trying to intimidate, then gets into: have mercy, Soros is just an Old man!! Needless to say it did not work either.
My Sidenote – Soros sat on the Board of the DC based “Council on Foreign Relations” a sister company to the London Based: “Royal Institute of International Affairs”. He has started moveon.org and controls a lot of the media in USA – especially NPR and PBS. I don’t know his exact role in the 1978 Iran revolution – but he is one of my main sustects now as far as making the US Government go along with it. Those of you who may have been in USA at the time know the role PBS and NPR played at the time.