The mother's ordeal began shortly after her 6-year-old girl boarded a flight bound for what was supposed to be a six-week trip with her father to his homeland of Iran. But the father refused to return, and weeks soon stretched into agonizing months. http://union-bulletin.com/news/2013/apr/06/mothers-single-focus-getting-her-daughter-back-ira/ Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Senior Hamas official: No more military assistance from Iran
- Chris Hedges: Why I Support the BDS Movement Against Israel Truthdig
- 'Killer robots' with AI must be banned, urge Stephen Hawking, Noam Cho...
- China's stock market continues to free fall
- My support for Jeremy Corbyn is about much more than ‘reclaiming Labou...