Responding to a question in a forum attended by a group of officials, experts and diplomats from the United States and the Middle East in Washington on Friday, Clinton called Iran the hardest issue she has dealt with as secretary of state, and stressed that the Obama administration is prepared for bilateral talks with Iran. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Why finding a flat in Tehran is as hard as in London and NYC | World n...
- New Amendments Imperil Measure on Iran in Congress
- Iran bans magazine after 'white marriage' special | World news
- George W. Bush Bashes Obama on Middle East
- No to Violence, Yes to Dialogue: Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Mairead Ma...