Responding to a question in a forum attended by a group of officials, experts and diplomats from the United States and the Middle East in Washington on Friday, Clinton called Iran the hardest issue she has dealt with as secretary of state, and stressed that the Obama administration is prepared for bilateral talks with Iran. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Emirates Secretly Sends Colombian Mercenaries to Yemen Fight
- Review: ‘Lorca Madly in Love’ Portrays a Forbidden Romance Through Fla...
- ‘I’m Frightened’: After Attacks in Paris, New York Muslims Cope With a...
- Iranian hard-liners said to intensify crackdown ahead of key votes
- Why It’s Time for a Free Kurdistan