Responding to a question in a forum attended by a group of officials, experts and diplomats from the United States and the Middle East in Washington on Friday, Clinton called Iran the hardest issue she has dealt with as secretary of state, and stressed that the Obama administration is prepared for bilateral talks with Iran. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Saudi child filmed driving 200km/h |GulfNews.com
- U.S. Navy alarmed at Beijing’s ‘Great Wall of sand’ in South China Sea...
- Does barbaric Georgia prison cell photo depict an American Abu Ghraib?
- Daily chart: Capital crimes | The Economist
- Blast from the Past: When Hawks Wanted to Bomb a 'Suicidal' China