Responding to a question in a forum attended by a group of officials, experts and diplomats from the United States and the Middle East in Washington on Friday, Clinton called Iran the hardest issue she has dealt with as secretary of state, and stressed that the Obama administration is prepared for bilateral talks with Iran. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- James Foley, Missing American Photojournalist, Reportedly Beheaded By ...
- The world’s dictators love the unrest in Ferguson.
- How the US Policy on Syria is Backfiring - Fear of ISIS
- Three Reasons The iPhone 6 Will Keep Apple On Top
- Israeli ship is blocked from unloading in Oakland for four straight da...