Iran's oil revenues have fallen by about 50 percent since tough EU and U.S. measures were imposed last year, hurting business and cutting living standards for ordinary Iranians. "There is no doubt there are more Iranian tankers being used for floating storage at the moment on their side of the Gulf and the feeling is this is expected to rise," said a European ship industry source with knowledge of tanker movements. "The embargo is hurting and there has been talk o ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Iran's Khamenei says oil reliance putting country at mercy of big powe...
- Blackwater guards found guilty in Iraq shootings
- Iranians protest over acid attacks against women | World news
- India to take Moscow route to channel oil payments to Tehran
- In Iran, 'IS Culture' Equated To 2009 Election Protests