Iran's oil revenues have fallen by about 50 percent since tough EU and U.S. measures were imposed last year, hurting business and cutting living standards for ordinary Iranians. "There is no doubt there are more Iranian tankers being used for floating storage at the moment on their side of the Gulf and the feeling is this is expected to rise," said a European ship industry source with knowledge of tanker movements. "The embargo is hurting and there has been talk o ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Isis orders all women and girls in Mosul to undergo FGM | World news
- Sleep, You Dreamers! A 24-hour Competition
- Fear, Love and Iran’s Favorite Internet Enemy (it’s Facebook)
- As Much of the World Frowns on Israel, Americans Hold Out Support
- U.S.-Israel ties help and hinder American efforts to secure a cease-fi...