The blog “Women Behind Prison Bars” wrote the following about this female prisoner: “She discussed the reason for her first arrest with incarcerated reporter [and member of One Million Signatures Campaign to End Discriminatory Laws], Maryam Hosseinkhah, who was held in the public women’s ward at Evin with Raheleh Zokayi. She said that since the age of 11, her uncles used her as a pawn to cover their theft and her family members had forced her into accompanying them ...Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Sister of Canadian man ‘beaten and electrocuted into confessing’ to cr...
- DNC rolls back Obama ban on contributions from federal lobbyists
- Guards Forced Top TV Executive to Leave Iran
- Who Endorsed Hillary Clinton? The Congressional Black Caucus or Its PA...
- Where to Invade Next -- Michael Moore's Promised Land(s)