The blog “Women Behind Prison Bars” wrote the following about this female prisoner: “She discussed the reason for her first arrest with incarcerated reporter [and member of One Million Signatures Campaign to End Discriminatory Laws], Maryam Hosseinkhah, who was held in the public women’s ward at Evin with Raheleh Zokayi. She said that since the age of 11, her uncles used her as a pawn to cover their theft and her family members had forced her into accompanying them ...Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Iranian cleric's death leaves gap in key power body| Reuters
- Turkey to Let Iraqi Kurds Cross to Syria To Fight ISIS
- In the Syria We Don’t Know by Charles Glass
- Oman's uncertain future - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East
- “Anti-Petrodollar” CEO of French Energy Giant Total Dies in Freak Plan...