The blog “Women Behind Prison Bars” wrote the following about this female prisoner: “She discussed the reason for her first arrest with incarcerated reporter [and member of One Million Signatures Campaign to End Discriminatory Laws], Maryam Hosseinkhah, who was held in the public women’s ward at Evin with Raheleh Zokayi. She said that since the age of 11, her uncles used her as a pawn to cover their theft and her family members had forced her into accompanying them ...Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Did Iran stage ‘downing’ of Israeli drone?
- Ukraine crisis: Nato readies a rapid-reaction spearhead force in respo...
- 5 reasons to suspect that Jesus never existed
- Watch Charles Bowden on DN! "Murder City: Ciudad Juárez and the Global...
- BBC News - Iran internet: Hassan Rouhani tells clerics web is vital