The blog “Women Behind Prison Bars” wrote the following about this female prisoner: “She discussed the reason for her first arrest with incarcerated reporter [and member of One Million Signatures Campaign to End Discriminatory Laws], Maryam Hosseinkhah, who was held in the public women’s ward at Evin with Raheleh Zokayi. She said that since the age of 11, her uncles used her as a pawn to cover their theft and her family members had forced her into accompanying them ...Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- US plays decisive role in Israel's attack on Gaza
- Rouhani calls for massive turnout on International Qods Day
- A Debate on Gaza: Ali Abunimah of Electronic Intifada vs. J.J. Goldber...
- Israeli poll finds majority would be in favour of 'apartheid' policies...
- We are Israeli reservists. We refuse to serve.