A past inmate of the Iranian prison where former doctorate student Omid Kokabee is serving a 10-year sentence sat down with The Daily Texan to explain what life in the prison is like. Dr. Kamiar Alaei, who served more than two years as a political prisoner, said tha Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Syrian Rebels welcome US Air strikes on ISIL Terrorists
- Top Iran filmmaker says sick children paying price for sanctions
- Netanyahu's support drops over Gaza offensive - Video
- U.S. may use secrets act to stop suit against Iran sanctions group| Re...
- Britain poorer than all US states except Mississippi