Daryoush Sarreshteh died Nov. 8 in his daughter's home, two days after what his family says was a harsh five-hour interrogation at Dulles Airport. On Election Night last month, Daryoush Sarreshteh, 73, and his wife Sakineh, arrived at Dulles International Airport after 11 hours of flying from Tabriz, Iran, where he was once the mayor. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- In a Chilling Phone Call, Yazidi Woman Made a Sex Slave by ISIS Begs f...
- Hamas’s Khalid Mishal on the Gaza War, Tunnels, and ISIS
- Americans favor cooperating with Iran in anti-ISIS campaign
- Why you shouldn’t ignore the Middle East’s other epic crisis
- To be or not to be: An insight into the legality of organ trade in Ira...