The bloodshed in Syria has continued for so long that extremist forces have taken charge, with U.S. officials saying they now face two familiar enemies in the struggle to find a resolution: al Qaida in Iraq cells and Iranian-backed sectarian militias. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Inside modern Iran, where porn and prostitution are rampant
- Will Israel Attack Iran's Nuclear Installation? | Majid Rafizadeh
- Seized ISIS Laptop In Syria Contains Plans For 'Bubonic Plague' Weapon...
- Niqash - security - Inside Fallujah: Crowded Cemeteries, Flattened Bui...
- ADL recruits student politicians for Israel trips – Mondoweiss