Imprisoned rights attorney, Nasrin Sotoudeh’s mother passed away in hospital yesterday. Due to her imprisonment, Nasrin did not get to see her mother for the last time, as she didn’t get to see her father before he passed away. Following is translations of a post by Nasrin’s husband Reza Khandan on his Facebook page: Yesterday,… Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Hengameh Golestan’s best photograph: Iranian women rebel against the 1...
- Benjamin Netanyahu faces a stark dilemma in the Iran nuclear deal
- Press Releases: Iran: Death Sentence of Mohammad Ali Taheri
- Three more Senate Democrats endorse Iran nuclear deal
- WikiLeaks Publishes More Documents Revealing Saudi Connection Against ...