Imprisoned rights attorney, Nasrin Sotoudeh’s mother passed away in hospital yesterday. Due to her imprisonment, Nasrin did not get to see her mother for the last time, as she didn’t get to see her father before he passed away. Following is translations of a post by Nasrin’s husband Reza Khandan on his Facebook page: Yesterday,… Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- In a Chilling Phone Call, Yazidi Woman Made a Sex Slave by ISIS Begs f...
- Hamas’s Khalid Mishal on the Gaza War, Tunnels, and ISIS
- Americans favor cooperating with Iran in anti-ISIS campaign
- Why you shouldn’t ignore the Middle East’s other epic crisis
- To be or not to be: An insight into the legality of organ trade in Ira...