Imprisoned rights attorney, Nasrin Sotoudeh’s mother passed away in hospital yesterday. Due to her imprisonment, Nasrin did not get to see her mother for the last time, as she didn’t get to see her father before he passed away. Following is translations of a post by Nasrin’s husband Reza Khandan on his Facebook page: Yesterday,… Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Blast from the Past: When Hawks Wanted to Bomb a 'Suicidal' China
- Saudi child filmed driving 200km/h |GulfNews.com
- U.S. Navy alarmed at Beijing’s ‘Great Wall of sand’ in South China Sea...
- Heartbreak: Reporting on Gaza’s child victims
- Does barbaric Georgia prison cell photo depict an American Abu Ghraib?