Imprisoned rights attorney, Nasrin Sotoudeh’s mother passed away in hospital yesterday. Due to her imprisonment, Nasrin did not get to see her mother for the last time, as she didn’t get to see her father before he passed away. Following is translations of a post by Nasrin’s husband Reza Khandan on his Facebook page: Yesterday,… Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- 'It Feels Good' To Blame Muslims (VIDEO)
- ‘We are so proud' – the women who died defending Kobani against Isis |...
- Iranian commentators warn of the 'vultures of Riyadh' | World news
- Blast at Shi'ite mosque in southern Pakistan kills 49| Reuters
- Anti-Kissinger Protester And Target Of John McCain's Rage Thankful For...