MANAMA (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia on Monday told regional rival Iran to stop interfering in internal Gulf Arab affairs and spreading sedition, activities Tehran denies.The comments, made by Saudi Foreign Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Al Jazeera staff sentenced to jail in Egypt
- Young Hands in Mexico Feed Growing U.S. Demand for Heroin
- West Point professor calls on US military to target legal critics of w...
- Barack Obama predicts Iran nuclear deal will soothe 'family' tensions ...
- Egypt's Scorpion prison - worse than Guantanamo Bay