1. Sign into new IDC using your previous username of old IDC; do not use any space: "Friendly Notes" becomes FriendlyNotes, "Red-Wine" becomrs RedWine, and "Shazde Asdole Mirza" becomes ShazdeAsdoleMirza.
2. Click on gear icon, and on your account settings answer the questions and save.
3. On edit your profile/Tell us about yourself answer the first 5 questions as they fit you and on Bio Box write a short note on your profile + a motto.
4. On location box put down where you live and on Gender and Birthday boxes, you may respond or skip them.
5. On Photo, click on Photo, and insert a pic link from "My Pictures" in your own PC, and click on Browse.
6. On Add a URL, insert a link of your Legacy like this http://legacy.iranian.com/main/member/X
7. X is the original username of old IDC. Example: friendly-notes, shazde-asdola-mirza, soosan-khanoom, and red-wine. Save "Tell us about yourself".
8. If you write the name of a person as @+the username of new IDC, the system will notify that person right away and lead him/her directly to your comment/question.
9. In posting your materials (text, news, etc.), before signing into new IDC click Farsi or English button on top of the page depending in what language is your post.
10. Never use a foul language. If you are against any view no need of swear or profanity.
11. If you edit your post your Traffic Icon would restart from zero; no matter what was the number of visitors to your post before your edit.
12. If you know of more tips please share