The image of the 'poet' is a major theme in Tanavoli's sculptures, and a major theme in his art is Heech, alluding to the Sufi concept of "nothingness." In much of his artwork, Tanavoli writes the word 'Heech' in Persian script and places it in different positions and forms. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Breathtaking photos of Elizabeth Taylor’s 1976 trip to Iran
- Iran: The revolution is over
- L.A. confrontation highlights relationship between Zionism and anti-bl...
- Israeli policy on Iran is the biggest threat to its 'special relations...
- David Ignatius: An Iranian who could balance Tehran’s factions?