The image of the 'poet' is a major theme in Tanavoli's sculptures, and a major theme in his art is Heech, alluding to the Sufi concept of "nothingness." In much of his artwork, Tanavoli writes the word 'Heech' in Persian script and places it in different positions and forms. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- U.S.-Israel ties help and hinder American efforts to secure a cease-fi...
- As Much of the World Frowns on Israel, Americans Hold Out Support
- Iran's supreme leader calls for end to 'murderous' Israeli regime
- 8 Surprising Celebrities Outraged by Israel's Assault on Gaza
- British MP sorry over Gaza tweet