The image of the 'poet' is a major theme in Tanavoli's sculptures, and a major theme in his art is Heech, alluding to the Sufi concept of "nothingness." In much of his artwork, Tanavoli writes the word 'Heech' in Persian script and places it in different positions and forms. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- 7 foods that were supposed to be incredibly unhealthy — but are actual...
- The 8 Jobs In High Demand That Don't Require A College Degree
- I Am Ali: Exclusive clip from the forthcoming Muhammad Ali documentary...
- Many Iranians pessimistic about reaching deal to ease sanctions
- BBC News - Iran nuclear talks: 'Big gaps' remain as deadline looms