The image of the 'poet' is a major theme in Tanavoli's sculptures, and a major theme in his art is Heech, alluding to the Sufi concept of "nothingness." In much of his artwork, Tanavoli writes the word 'Heech' in Persian script and places it in different positions and forms. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- farshad mehdizadeh developes the isfahan dreamland commercial center
- Kabul Residents on Heroin Watch as Addiction Grows
- Carol Dweck: The power of believing that you can improve | Talk Video
- MSNSelectedArticles: ====== One Song & Many Voices: Part One ========
- A Scourge Is Spreading. M.T.A.’s Cure? Dude, Close Your Legs.