The image of the 'poet' is a major theme in Tanavoli's sculptures, and a major theme in his art is Heech, alluding to the Sufi concept of "nothingness." In much of his artwork, Tanavoli writes the word 'Heech' in Persian script and places it in different positions and forms. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Iranian official: employing women 'not a priority'
- US steps up sanctions on Iran over nuclear program
- Syrian Rebels welcome US Air strikes on ISIL Terrorists
- Israel tech site paying “interns” to covertly plant stories in social ...
- Thirteen arrested as protesters tell Senators Menendez and Booker 'No ...