DUBAI (Reuters) - Iran's parliament has banned on airplanes from flying in the country during the Azan call to Islamic prayer, the semi-official Mehr news agency reported on Wednesday. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- As U.S. and Iran Seek Nuclear Deal, Saudi Arabia Makes Its Own Moves
- The Only Appropriate Public Event For George Bush To Attend Is His Own...
- Why you need to see Going Clear, the new documentary on Scientology
- McCain Suggests Israel "Go Rogue," Blow Up Iran Negotiations By Starti...
- Iran’s women removing head coverings, taking photos