DUBAI (Reuters) - Iran's parliament has banned on airplanes from flying in the country during the Azan call to Islamic prayer, the semi-official Mehr news agency reported on Wednesday. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Why the GOP is afraid to have a real debate about foreign policy
- Iranian special forces rescue kidnapped diplomat in Yemen
- Iran: We saved the Jews three times; Netanyahu should learn history - ...
- Jacquemus Fall 2015 Ready-to-Wear Fashion Show: Runway Review
- WSJ columnist says 'I'm almost grateful' for attack on kosher supermar...