DUBAI (Reuters) - Iran's parliament has banned on airplanes from flying in the country during the Azan call to Islamic prayer, the semi-official Mehr news agency reported on Wednesday. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Scotch eggs around the world – it has never been just a British thing ...
- Prophet says ‘shut-up and obey Sisi’, according to ex-Mufti
- Syria 'revises Quran to prevent misinterpretation'
- Turkish Tanks Shell Syrian Kurds who expelled ISIL from Zur Maghar
- Fighting for 50 States, Sanders House Parties Expect Tens of Thousands...