DUBAI (Reuters) - Iran's parliament has banned on airplanes from flying in the country during the Azan call to Islamic prayer, the semi-official Mehr news agency reported on Wednesday. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Iran says Peugeot would pay compensation for withdrawal during sanctio...
- Turkey descends into civil war as conflict in southeast escalates
- The Iranian republic we don’t know
- Message from Saeed Malekpour’s Sister to Supporters
- Alireza Golipour In Critical Health Condition In Ward 7 Of Evin Prison...