DUBAI (Reuters) - Iran's parliament has banned on airplanes from flying in the country during the Azan call to Islamic prayer, the semi-official Mehr news agency reported on Wednesday. Read the full article...
Featured News Stories
- White House says it would veto Iran sanctions bill | Telegraph
- Egyptian police raid human rights group | Al Jazeera English
- Putin praises U.S. on Iran but says sanctions harmful | dailystar
- بازداشت تاجر ایرانی و دهها تن دیگر در ترکیه به اتهام پولشویی ۸۷ میلی...
- Saudi Arabia Will Go It Alone | The New York Times