From ancient times, to thousands of years of monarchy, to today's Islamic Republic, Iranians have pursued spiritual progression, writes Roshanak Taghavi. The Metropolitan Museum of Art's contemporary Iranian art collection in New York conveys this pursuit through time, fusing historical and contemporary subjects spanning the realms of philosophy, politics and poetry. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- How Iranian general plotted out Syrian assault in Moscow| Reuters
- UN delay could open door to robot wars, say experts | Science
- Mom sues police for retaliatory beating in front of her kids during ‘b...
- King Salman’s year of trouble
- Review: ‘Brief Candle in the Dark,’ by Richard Dawkins, Puts Intellect...