From ancient times, to thousands of years of monarchy, to today's Islamic Republic, Iranians have pursued spiritual progression, writes Roshanak Taghavi. The Metropolitan Museum of Art's contemporary Iranian art collection in New York conveys this pursuit through time, fusing historical and contemporary subjects spanning the realms of philosophy, politics and poetry. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Australia issues arrest warrants over Syria severed head photos
- Palestinian Teen Farah Baker Live Tweets Nighttime Bombardment in Gaza
- 9 things the American media isn't telling you about Israel/Palestine
- Meet My Friend Imprisoned in Iran | Reza Marashi
- 2014 Gwangju Award for Human Rights Presented to Mothers of Khavaran i...