From ancient times, to thousands of years of monarchy, to today's Islamic Republic, Iranians have pursued spiritual progression, writes Roshanak Taghavi. The Metropolitan Museum of Art's contemporary Iranian art collection in New York conveys this pursuit through time, fusing historical and contemporary subjects spanning the realms of philosophy, politics and poetry. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- 7 foods that were supposed to be incredibly unhealthy — but are actual...
- The 8 Jobs In High Demand That Don't Require A College Degree
- I Am Ali: Exclusive clip from the forthcoming Muhammad Ali documentary...
- BBC News - Iran nuclear talks: 'Big gaps' remain as deadline looms
- Many Iranians pessimistic about reaching deal to ease sanctions