From ancient times, to thousands of years of monarchy, to today's Islamic Republic, Iranians have pursued spiritual progression, writes Roshanak Taghavi. The Metropolitan Museum of Art's contemporary Iranian art collection in New York conveys this pursuit through time, fusing historical and contemporary subjects spanning the realms of philosophy, politics and poetry. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Netanyahu has caused Israel the most strategic damage on Iran
- Stefano Giovannoni's Bombo stool is the "most copied" design
- 9 things you think you know about Jesus that are probably wrong
- BBC News - How Muslim Azerbaijan had satire years before Charlie Hebdo
- Orthodox Jews in talks with health officials over oral suction circumc...