From ancient times, to thousands of years of monarchy, to today's Islamic Republic, Iranians have pursued spiritual progression, writes Roshanak Taghavi. The Metropolitan Museum of Art's contemporary Iranian art collection in New York conveys this pursuit through time, fusing historical and contemporary subjects spanning the realms of philosophy, politics and poetry. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- farshad mehdizadeh developes the isfahan dreamland commercial center
- Kabul Residents on Heroin Watch as Addiction Grows
- Carol Dweck: The power of believing that you can improve | Talk Video
- A Scourge Is Spreading. M.T.A.’s Cure? Dude, Close Your Legs.
- MSNSelectedArticles: ====== One Song & Many Voices: Part One ========