Today, a Democracy Now! special with the Canadian physician and bestselling author, Dr. Gabor Maté. From disease to addiction, parenting to attention deficit disorder, Maté’s work focuses on the centrality of early childhood experiences to the development of the brain, and how those experiences can impact everything from behavioral patterns to physical and mental illness. While the relationship between emotional stress and disease, and mental and physical health mor ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Iranian official: employing women 'not a priority'
- US steps up sanctions on Iran over nuclear program
- Syrian Rebels welcome US Air strikes on ISIL Terrorists
- Israel tech site paying “interns” to covertly plant stories in social ...
- Thirteen arrested as protesters tell Senators Menendez and Booker 'No ...