Today, a Democracy Now! special with the Canadian physician and bestselling author, Dr. Gabor Maté. From disease to addiction, parenting to attention deficit disorder, Maté’s work focuses on the centrality of early childhood experiences to the development of the brain, and how those experiences can impact everything from behavioral patterns to physical and mental illness. While the relationship between emotional stress and disease, and mental and physical health mor ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Images of Israeli soldier trying to arrest boy go viral
- Indian sisters to be raped as 'punishment' for brother eloping
- Is Telegram’s Compliance with Iran Compromising the Digital Security o...
- The Opening Sentence Would Have To Be Changed To "On The Subject Of Ji...
- Iran Deal Opens Vitriolic Division Among American Jews