From Yahoo! News: TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iranian state TV is reporting the country's president has dismissed the health minister after her ministry put out a statement criticizing authorities for not providing money to import medicine. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Muslim Frenchwomen Struggle With Discrimination as Bans on Veils Expan...
- FIFA officials arrested in raid; to face corruption charges in U.S.
- Ayatollah's daughter preaches Israel-Iran peace
- White House Responds To Question of Apology For 1953 Iran Coup
- Nuclear talks bogging down as Iran balks at key decisions, envoys say