From Yahoo! News: TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iranian state TV is reporting the country's president has dismissed the health minister after her ministry put out a statement criticizing authorities for not providing money to import medicine. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Being a Jew in Iran Means Separating Faith From Region's Tussles
- Why I speak out against Islamism | Maryam Namazie | Comment is free
- How Jason Rezaian’s Conviction Is a Warning to Iran’s President Rouhan...
- Iran Human Rights | Article: 18 Prisoners Hanged in Two Days |
- How in-flight safety videos became a viral gimmick