As a teenager Norman Schwarzkopf accompanied his father to Iran, where the elder Schwarzkopf trained the country's national police force and was an adviser to Reza Pahlavi, the young Shah of Iran. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Alexander McQueen - Spring/Summer 2016 Ready-To-Wear
- Assad says Russian air campaign vital to save Middle East| Reuters
- Iran’s Most Defiant Film of the Year Is Set Entirely Inside a Taxi Cab...
- Syria: Is there a Russian-Iranian Dispute over Fate of al-Assad?
- Turkey fears fallout from Russian strikes in Syria