As a teenager Norman Schwarzkopf accompanied his father to Iran, where the elder Schwarzkopf trained the country's national police force and was an adviser to Reza Pahlavi, the young Shah of Iran. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Take it to the bridge: the Tehran architect striking the right chord i...
- How a Nuclear Deal Could Bring Democracy to Iran — The Atlantic
- Understanding Iran’s supreme leader on the nuclear deal
- Is Rafsanjani's political future over?
- Saeed Abedini Given Ultimatum in Iran Prison: Convert to Islam or Stay...