As a teenager Norman Schwarzkopf accompanied his father to Iran, where the elder Schwarzkopf trained the country's national police force and was an adviser to Reza Pahlavi, the young Shah of Iran. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Israel must be probed for war crimes by world powers, UN rights chief ...
- Gaza Strip fighting defies diplomatic solutions big and small
- Six judges accused of leading role in Iranian crackdown on free speech
- U.N. says Israel violated international law, after shells hit school i...
- Australia issues arrest warrants over Syria severed head photos