As a teenager Norman Schwarzkopf accompanied his father to Iran, where the elder Schwarzkopf trained the country's national police force and was an adviser to Reza Pahlavi, the young Shah of Iran. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- The Khobar Towers bombing: Its perpetrators and political fallout
- Iran Should Release Bahareh Hedayat
- Barbara Brecht-Schall, Guardian of Father’s Plays, Dies at 84
- After Mass Hunger Strikes & Lawsuits, Prisoners Force California to Sc...
- Heartbreaking Images of Drowned Refugee Boy Requires Humanity Take Act...