For the last six months, Catholic cardinals, bishops and theologians have been deliberating in Vatican City, discussing the future of the church and redefining long-held Catholic doctrines and dogmas. The Third Vatican Council, is undoubtedly the largest and most important since the Second Vatican Council was concluded in 1962. Pope Francis convened the new council to “finally finish the work of the Second Vatican Council.” While some traditionalists and conservativ ...Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Take it to the bridge: the Tehran architect striking the right chord i...
- How a Nuclear Deal Could Bring Democracy to Iran — The Atlantic
- Understanding Iran’s supreme leader on the nuclear deal
- Saeed Abedini Given Ultimatum in Iran Prison: Convert to Islam or Stay...
- Is Rafsanjani's political future over?