The Middle East Forum, led by neoconservative Daniel Pipes, embarked on a smear campaign against an Iranian-American group. The target: the National Iranian American Council, which the Middle East forum labeled as shills and lobbyists for the Iranian regime. The main reason why Pipes' group led the campaign is because NIAC is working to prevent a war on Iran--something that Pipes desperately wants. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- UNRWA Christopher Gunness breaks down in tears on live TV after attack...
- Australia issues arrest warrants over Syria severed head photos
- U.N. Says ‘Evidence’ Points to Israel in Gaza School Attack
- Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem sign open letter condemning Israel for...
- Madonna Supports Gaza Children, Calls for Ceasefire