The Middle East Forum, led by neoconservative Daniel Pipes, embarked on a smear campaign against an Iranian-American group. The target: the National Iranian American Council, which the Middle East forum labeled as shills and lobbyists for the Iranian regime. The main reason why Pipes' group led the campaign is because NIAC is working to prevent a war on Iran--something that Pipes desperately wants. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Communism's Death Toll, and the Jewish Role in Bolshevism
- Emerging Shi’ite unrest toward Hezbollah following discovery about mis...
- Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu's wife convicted of abusing employee
- Iranian mothers pose in embroidered boreghehs that they wear from age ...
- Kurds poised to capture Syrian rebel-held airbase