The Middle East Forum, led by neoconservative Daniel Pipes, embarked on a smear campaign against an Iranian-American group. The target: the National Iranian American Council, which the Middle East forum labeled as shills and lobbyists for the Iranian regime. The main reason why Pipes' group led the campaign is because NIAC is working to prevent a war on Iran--something that Pipes desperately wants. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- In the Syria We Don’t Know by Charles Glass
- Coffee, regular or decaf, is good for your liver: Study : LIFE : Tech ...
- Chinese Getting Hooked on the Middle East's Favorite Drug
- Vladimir Putin Threatens US, Europe with Russia's 5,000 Nuclear Warhea...
- Documents Show US Siding With Israel in Death of Its Own Citizen