The Middle East Forum, led by neoconservative Daniel Pipes, embarked on a smear campaign against an Iranian-American group. The target: the National Iranian American Council, which the Middle East forum labeled as shills and lobbyists for the Iranian regime. The main reason why Pipes' group led the campaign is because NIAC is working to prevent a war on Iran--something that Pipes desperately wants. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- As Nuclear Talks Drag on, U.S. and Iran Find It Harder to Hear Each Ot...
- Iran nuclear deal: Iran's power rises, with or without deal
- Obama Lifts Arms Freeze Against Egypt
- Inside the A320 - Exclusive: The final moments before the crash
- We have to stop nuclear negotiations from overshadowing Iran's human r...