The Middle East Forum, led by neoconservative Daniel Pipes, embarked on a smear campaign against an Iranian-American group. The target: the National Iranian American Council, which the Middle East forum labeled as shills and lobbyists for the Iranian regime. The main reason why Pipes' group led the campaign is because NIAC is working to prevent a war on Iran--something that Pipes desperately wants. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- ايران - BBC فارسی - 'تجاوز' عامل اصلی ابتلای کودکان خیابانی ایرا...
- ISIL Is the Product of Iran's Theocracy and Assad's Dictatorship
- Kenya detains two Iranians on suspicion of planning attacks
- Iran not to support US action in Iraq: President Rouhani
- Iran's Jila Baniyaghoob on journalism, prison and Rouhani