The exhibit's juxtaposition of generations conveys how differently seven artists have translated their respective experiences, as individuals and as Iranians, into their creative works. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- What's Wrong With This Picture? For U.S. Fight Against ISIS, Everythin...
- Cornered but unbound by nuclear pact, Israel reconsiders military acti...
- Explosive Growth, Highly Disruptive, Super-Evil — Matter — Medium
- Russia: Band of brothers | The Economist
- Volleyball woman Ghoncheh Ghavami out of Iran prison