Five French trade unions (CFDT, CGT, FSU, Solidaires, Unsa) have issued a joint statement on the health of Reza Shahabi, calling for his immediate release. The statement reads as follows: http://iranlaborreport.com/?p=2151 Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Iranians Protest Over Recent Acid Attacks
- The art of picnicking in Iran | News & Advice | Travel
- How Madeleine Albright and Gloria Steinem Betrayed Women Everywhere
- Iran: Workers at Khatton Abad Copper Mines detained following protest
- Israel offers free holidays to Oscars contenders in effort to improve ...