Iran could produce enough weapons-grade uranium to make an atom bomb within two to four months and then would need an additional eight to 10 months to build the device, experts said on Monday. This news is several months old and for the past few years we keep hearing Iran is only months away from making a bomb. They are after it for sure, because they are developing the know how, but really the donkeys running the IRI can't even produce electricity and this is des ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Why does Google say Jerusalem is the capital of Israel?
- 2017 Bugatti Chiron: The $2.5-million, 1500-hp Son of Veyron
- If The Anti-Abortion Movement Doesn't Condone Violence, How Do Republi...
- Iran Human Rights | Article: Iranian-American Hanged in Iran |
- Iran Human Rights | Article: Four Prisoners Hanged in Iran: 2 in North...