Iran could produce enough weapons-grade uranium to make an atom bomb within two to four months and then would need an additional eight to 10 months to build the device, experts said on Monday. This news is several months old and for the past few years we keep hearing Iran is only months away from making a bomb. They are after it for sure, because they are developing the know how, but really the donkeys running the IRI can't even produce electricity and this is des ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Israel Says That Hamas Uses Civilian Shields, Reviving Debate
- U.S. lifts ban on flights to Israel as Gaza toll tops 700
- Thousands march in Paris in pro-Palestinian rally
- Isis orders all women and girls in Mosul to undergo FGM | World news
- Top European court slams Poland for allowing torture at CIA 'black sit...