Iran could produce enough weapons-grade uranium to make an atom bomb within two to four months and then would need an additional eight to 10 months to build the device, experts said on Monday. This news is several months old and for the past few years we keep hearing Iran is only months away from making a bomb. They are after it for sure, because they are developing the know how, but really the donkeys running the IRI can't even produce electricity and this is des ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Iran's cyber army - Business Insider
- Jon Stewart demolishes Fox News: “You have a massive ego and spend 24 ...
- U.S. Airstrikes on ISIS in Tikrit Prompt Boycott by Shiite Fighters
- Houthi Forces Move on Southern Yemen, Raising Specter of Regional Grou...
- France to begin push for UN action on Israel-Palestinian conflict