By Yara Bayoumy and Alistair Lyon AZAZ, Syria/LONDON, Jan 3 (Reuters) - The death toll in Syria now exceeds 60,000, the United Nations says. Another 100,000 may die this year, warns U.N.-Arab League envoy Lakhdar Brahimi. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Being a Jew in Iran Means Separating Faith From Region's Tussles
- Why I speak out against Islamism | Maryam Namazie | Comment is free
- How Jason Rezaian’s Conviction Is a Warning to Iran’s President Rouhan...
- Iran Human Rights | Article: 18 Prisoners Hanged in Two Days |
- How in-flight safety videos became a viral gimmick