By Yara Bayoumy and Alistair Lyon AZAZ, Syria/LONDON, Jan 3 (Reuters) - The death toll in Syria now exceeds 60,000, the United Nations says. Another 100,000 may die this year, warns U.N.-Arab League envoy Lakhdar Brahimi. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Did Iran stage ‘downing’ of Israeli drone?
- 5 reasons to suspect that Jesus never existed
- Ukraine crisis: Nato readies a rapid-reaction spearhead force in respo...
- 'NYT' continues using discredited figures suggesting parity between Is...
- BBC News - Iran internet: Hassan Rouhani tells clerics web is vital