By Yara Bayoumy and Alistair Lyon AZAZ, Syria/LONDON, Jan 3 (Reuters) - The death toll in Syria now exceeds 60,000, the United Nations says. Another 100,000 may die this year, warns U.N.-Arab League envoy Lakhdar Brahimi. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- UNRWA Christopher Gunness breaks down in tears on live TV after attack...
- Australia issues arrest warrants over Syria severed head photos
- U.N. Says ‘Evidence’ Points to Israel in Gaza School Attack
- Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem sign open letter condemning Israel for...
- Madonna Supports Gaza Children, Calls for Ceasefire