By Yara Bayoumy and Alistair Lyon AZAZ, Syria/LONDON, Jan 3 (Reuters) - The death toll in Syria now exceeds 60,000, the United Nations says. Another 100,000 may die this year, warns U.N.-Arab League envoy Lakhdar Brahimi. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Tehran mocks anti-jihadist front that leaves Damascus behind
- “China Would be Concerned if Iran Became more Democratic”
- Five lessons from the struggle to reinstate Steven Salaita at the Univ...
- Iranian Dissident Banned from VOA for Criticizing Tehran
- Hidden partners? How much Russia, Iran could help US against Islamic S...