By Yara Bayoumy and Alistair Lyon AZAZ, Syria/LONDON, Jan 3 (Reuters) - The death toll in Syria now exceeds 60,000, the United Nations says. Another 100,000 may die this year, warns U.N.-Arab League envoy Lakhdar Brahimi. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Syrian Rebels welcome US Air strikes on ISIL Terrorists
- Persian paranoia: America’s fear of Iranian cyber power | Technology
- Thirteen arrested as protesters tell Senators Menendez and Booker 'No ...
- The Iranian elite and the nuclear negotiations: My reflections from Ir...
- The new cold war - Le Monde diplomatique