Five men have been formally charged in India with the kidnapping, gang rape and murder of a 23-year-old student on a moving bus. The woman was mutilated so badly during the rape on December 16 that she needed a gut transplant, but ultimately succumbed to severe organ failure. "I think it was a cumulative effect and a cumulative feeling of anger and outrage," says Kavita Krishnan of the All India Progressive Women’s Association, one of the main organizers of protests ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- ايران - BBC فارسی - 'تجاوز' عامل اصلی ابتلای کودکان خیابانی ایرا...
- ISIL Is the Product of Iran's Theocracy and Assad's Dictatorship
- Kenya detains two Iranians on suspicion of planning attacks
- Son Of Hamas' Founder Fed Information To Israel For 10 Years
- Iran not to support US action in Iraq: President Rouhani