Five men have been formally charged in India with the kidnapping, gang rape and murder of a 23-year-old student on a moving bus. The woman was mutilated so badly during the rape on December 16 that she needed a gut transplant, but ultimately succumbed to severe organ failure. "I think it was a cumulative effect and a cumulative feeling of anger and outrage," says Kavita Krishnan of the All India Progressive Women’s Association, one of the main organizers of protests ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Find out what the #1 song was on your birthday with this site
- Amid Rising Tensions, Kerry Says Netanyahu Is Welcome to Speak in U.S.
- Rod Serling explains how censorship led to the creation of ‘The Twilig...
- 5 Surprising Ways Iran is better than Israel
- LONDON EYE - اظهار نظر جنجالی پروفسور "کوین بریت" در مورد جم تی وی!...