While America's relationship with Israel is important, Chuck Hagel is being considered for Secretary of Defense of the United States, not Israel. Whether he would be good for Israel or not cannot be a central concern -- and certainly not the cause to preemptively slander and dismiss this decorated soldier. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Diaries of an Exiled Persian: Princess Fatemeh Pahlavi : A Rare Photo
- New Statesman | Wahhabism to ISIS: how Saudi Arabia exported the main ...
- Video: Iranian woman dances on Tehran's metro in protest against laws
- Hundreds of American Indians to Gather on Alcatraz Island for (Un)Than...
- US Congress and the Iran nuclear deal