While America's relationship with Israel is important, Chuck Hagel is being considered for Secretary of Defense of the United States, not Israel. Whether he would be good for Israel or not cannot be a central concern -- and certainly not the cause to preemptively slander and dismiss this decorated soldier. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- What's Wrong With This Picture? For U.S. Fight Against ISIS, Everythin...
- Cornered but unbound by nuclear pact, Israel reconsiders military acti...
- Explosive Growth, Highly Disruptive, Super-Evil — Matter — Medium
- Volleyball woman Ghoncheh Ghavami out of Iran prison
- Russia: Band of brothers | The Economist