According to the Human Rights News Agency in Iran, the 40th day passing memorial services of Sattar Beheshti at the Imam Mohamad Taghi Shrine in Robat Karim was raided by security agents resulting in beatings and arrests of Sattar’s family and a number of attendees. Ever wonder why there is no public outrage or media attention going on In regards to the human rights abuses going on In Iran? The Obama administration Not being with Iranian people is an Understateme ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Take it to the bridge: the Tehran architect striking the right chord i...
- How a Nuclear Deal Could Bring Democracy to Iran — The Atlantic
- Understanding Iran’s supreme leader on the nuclear deal
- Saeed Abedini Given Ultimatum in Iran Prison: Convert to Islam or Stay...
- Is Rafsanjani's political future over?