According to the Human Rights News Agency in Iran, the 40th day passing memorial services of Sattar Beheshti at the Imam Mohamad Taghi Shrine in Robat Karim was raided by security agents resulting in beatings and arrests of Sattar’s family and a number of attendees. Ever wonder why there is no public outrage or media attention going on In regards to the human rights abuses going on In Iran? The Obama administration Not being with Iranian people is an Understateme ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Tensions Escalate Between Israel and a Second Party in Gaza: The Unite...
- Petrodollars, Petroyuan, and the Ongoing Erosion of American Hegemony
- Senate blocks aid to Israel - Burgess Everett
- John Legend on Israel-Gaza: 'So sick watching our Secretary of State g...
- Australia issues arrest warrants over Syria severed head photos