According to the Human Rights News Agency in Iran, the 40th day passing memorial services of Sattar Beheshti at the Imam Mohamad Taghi Shrine in Robat Karim was raided by security agents resulting in beatings and arrests of Sattar’s family and a number of attendees. Ever wonder why there is no public outrage or media attention going on In regards to the human rights abuses going on In Iran? The Obama administration Not being with Iranian people is an Understateme ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Israeli women are showing support for the IDF — by showing their boobs...
- Iran's Quiet Massacre at Qeshm, on Qatar's Behalf
- The Iranian Islamic Fundamentalist’s Handbook on Sex in the West
- Remembering Zahra Kazemi and continuing rights abuses in Iran
- For Palestinians, There Is No Leaving on a Jet Plane