One of the more remarkable aspects of the recent news coverage of Iraq — the Maliki government’s loss of control over the northern region of the country, the deadly confrontations taking place between Iraqi Shia and Sunnis, and the clashes between Kurds and the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIL or ISIS) — is the absence of any mention of Israel....Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Russian Aviation Hits Over 50 ISIL Facilities in Syria With 60 Flights
- The Panthers’ Revolutionary Feminism - The New York Times
- Gulf states plan military response as Putin raises the stakes in Syria...
- Why JG Ballard’s High-Rise takes dystopian science fiction to a new le...
- Navy Aircraft Support Missing El Faro Search Efforts