One of the more remarkable aspects of the recent news coverage of Iraq — the Maliki government’s loss of control over the northern region of the country, the deadly confrontations taking place between Iraqi Shia and Sunnis, and the clashes between Kurds and the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIL or ISIS) — is the absence of any mention of Israel....Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Images of Israeli soldier trying to arrest boy go viral
- Indian sisters to be raped as 'punishment' for brother eloping
- Is Telegram’s Compliance with Iran Compromising the Digital Security o...
- The Opening Sentence Would Have To Be Changed To "On The Subject Of Ji...
- Iran Deal Opens Vitriolic Division Among American Jews