One of the more remarkable aspects of the recent news coverage of Iraq — the Maliki government’s loss of control over the northern region of the country, the deadly confrontations taking place between Iraqi Shia and Sunnis, and the clashes between Kurds and the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIL or ISIS) — is the absence of any mention of Israel....Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Ancient battle on U.N. Security Council "trigger" bogs down Iran talks
- Doozakhrafat: a unique satirical voice in Persian literature
- Obama signs order creating new cyber sanctions program
- Iranian aircraft buzzed Navy helicopter in Gulf
- Israel Is Only Going to Change Its Horrific Behavior If Outsiders Forc...