One of the more remarkable aspects of the recent news coverage of Iraq — the Maliki government’s loss of control over the northern region of the country, the deadly confrontations taking place between Iraqi Shia and Sunnis, and the clashes between Kurds and the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIL or ISIS) — is the absence of any mention of Israel....Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- The secret handbook that helps Israel twist the BBC round its little f...
- UN Security Council agrees on statement calling for cease-fire in Gaza
- U.S. diplomats' return to Libya could be more hazardous than exit
- World’s Most Expensive RV Sold in Dubai [w/Video]
- U.S.-Israeli tensions rise as hostilities in Gaza subside