Sample Protest letter: (Updated January 7, 2013) Reza Shahabi must be immediately released and promptly treated. I (we) are writing to protest the continued persecution of labour activist and the gross violation of workers' rights in Iran. We continue to witness many labour activists brutally persecuted and unjustly imprisoned in Iran. In particular, I am seriously concerned about the health and well being of Reza Shahabi. Reza Shahabi, the executive board member an ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- In a Chilling Phone Call, Yazidi Woman Made a Sex Slave by ISIS Begs f...
- Hamas’s Khalid Mishal on the Gaza War, Tunnels, and ISIS
- Americans favor cooperating with Iran in anti-ISIS campaign
- Why you shouldn’t ignore the Middle East’s other epic crisis
- To be or not to be: An insight into the legality of organ trade in Ira...