The Syrian civil war is becoming increasingly sectarian, as Sunni-majority rebel forces fight government troops supported by country’s religious and ethnic minorities, a new UN human rights report has revealed. Is it just that the USA, UK, France and Turkey are aware that foreign rebels are being trained in Turkey, Jordon from 29 foreign countries etc and Fighting against the Syrian Government? Or is there more than awareness going on? Clearly the media in th ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- James Foley, Missing American Photojournalist, Reportedly Beheaded By ...
- How the US Policy on Syria is Backfiring - Fear of ISIS
- The world’s dictators love the unrest in Ferguson.
- Israeli ship is blocked from unloading in Oakland for four straight da...
- Three Reasons The iPhone 6 Will Keep Apple On Top