The Syrian civil war is becoming increasingly sectarian, as Sunni-majority rebel forces fight government troops supported by country’s religious and ethnic minorities, a new UN human rights report has revealed. Is it just that the USA, UK, France and Turkey are aware that foreign rebels are being trained in Turkey, Jordon from 29 foreign countries etc and Fighting against the Syrian Government? Or is there more than awareness going on? Clearly the media in th ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- World powers must hold Israel accountable: U.N. rights boss
- Israel Is Minting the Next Generation of Hate
- Iran, Hezbollah break with Assad to support Hamas
- Triumph for 1988 Mass Executions Documentary ‘Final Moments’ at Women’...
- Republicans Sink to a New Low by Stalling a Well-deserved Resolution H...