The Syrian civil war is becoming increasingly sectarian, as Sunni-majority rebel forces fight government troops supported by country’s religious and ethnic minorities, a new UN human rights report has revealed. Is it just that the USA, UK, France and Turkey are aware that foreign rebels are being trained in Turkey, Jordon from 29 foreign countries etc and Fighting against the Syrian Government? Or is there more than awareness going on? Clearly the media in th ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Jeb Bush grabs cash from Iran and Cuba émigrés while opposing Obama po...
- Watch the most hilarious Ramadan dance of 2015 | Nigerian Entertainmen...
- 10 feminist Instagram accounts you should be following
- Iran's rulers urge a baby boom to double population by 2050
- “During Apartheid International Support Kept Us Alive"