The Syrian civil war is becoming increasingly sectarian, as Sunni-majority rebel forces fight government troops supported by country’s religious and ethnic minorities, a new UN human rights report has revealed. Is it just that the USA, UK, France and Turkey are aware that foreign rebels are being trained in Turkey, Jordon from 29 foreign countries etc and Fighting against the Syrian Government? Or is there more than awareness going on? Clearly the media in th ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Once-Prized Tibetan Mastiffs Are Discarded as Fad Ends in China
- Foreign Minister Julie Bishop opens asylum seeker talks with Iran
- Iran vows nuclear enrichment 'without limits' unless sanctions end
- Juan Cole: Syria, Yemen Conflicts only seem to be about Sunni-Shiite f...
- Diplomacy out, blunt talk in as Obama gets tough on GOP