Israeli Finance Minister Dr. Yuval Steinitz parachuted into Washington Monday for two days of meetings focusing mainly on Iran. Steinitz’s main message to the Obama Administration: it’s time to give Iran an ultimatum. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Al Jazeera staff sentenced to jail in Egypt
- Young Hands in Mexico Feed Growing U.S. Demand for Heroin
- West Point professor calls on US military to target legal critics of w...
- Barack Obama predicts Iran nuclear deal will soothe 'family' tensions ...
- Egypt's Scorpion prison - worse than Guantanamo Bay