Iran's oil minister admits for the first time that oil exports have dropped 40% because of Western sanctions, breaking away from previous denials of impact from international pressure.. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Images of Israeli soldier trying to arrest boy go viral
- Indian sisters to be raped as 'punishment' for brother eloping
- Is Telegram’s Compliance with Iran Compromising the Digital Security o...
- The Opening Sentence Would Have To Be Changed To "On The Subject Of Ji...
- Iran Deal Opens Vitriolic Division Among American Jews