Iran's oil minister admits for the first time that oil exports have dropped 40% because of Western sanctions, breaking away from previous denials of impact from international pressure.. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- As Much of the World Frowns on Israel, Americans Hold Out Support
- U.S.-Israel ties help and hinder American efforts to secure a cease-fi...
- Iran's supreme leader calls for end to 'murderous' Israeli regime
- Conyers, Detroit Water Brigade vow fight to help those threatened by s...
- 8 Surprising Celebrities Outraged by Israel's Assault on Gaza