Blind mice can see again, after Oxford University researchers transplanted developing cells into their eyes and found they could re-form the entire light-sensitive layer of the retina. Read the full article...
Featured Science & Technology News Stories
- Oldest footprints not in African found in England | UPI.com
- U.S. Promotes Network to Foil Digital Spying | The New York Times
- Scientists say a laser could induce rain and lightening | UPI.com
- Women@NASA | Tahani Amer | women.nasa.gov
- Iran teaches Germany a lesson in football's RoboCup | Hindustan Times